Battlefield 4

PS Fan

Which platform will you buy BF4 for?  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i wanted to play china rising maps but goddamn cant find any sg/malaysian servers with china rising maps

all were bloody empty servers :|

can anyone post a link to the their fav servers (sg/malasyian i.e)which has the china rising maps loaded as of now?

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/servers/show/pc/36386296-0baa-484f-89bf-ddf9697c0fe7/BFS-Battlefield-Fanatics-Singapura-CQ64-Fast-Vehicle/

Apart from this, go for EU servers. Ping should be ~150ms there

I m getting pings around 120~130 on HK servers only but no players there :-( and getting 180~190 on German servers but game is very laggy, able to see enemies only after getting killed LOL. Facing lots of rubberbanding issue too. Is there any way guys so that I could play smoothly :-(

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 4

^^if some of us are playing ,do join us tonight :chair::P

and lemme have a look at how Teamspeak works.........ive just joined that IVG lobby on TS .....just need to know what to do next ..........how many ivgians here are using Teamspeak while playing bf4?(except piper :P )

Edited by kold_war

^^if some of us are playing ,do join us tonight :chair::P

and lemme have a look at how Teamspeak works.........ive just joined that IVG lobby on TS .....just need to know what to do next ..........how many ivgians here are using Teamspeak while playing bf4?(except piper :P )

Alpha is a regular.

Other than that, Satyabhat, Spin and Nash.

Today is New Year's eve, so only few ppl playing. On weekends it is good. I'll join tomorrow evening.

Edited by piper

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Such Glitch!

Much Laugh!

I have faced a couple of issues, seen the odd LAV dangling like that on Flood Zone, fallen through the map after spawning in Dawnbreaker. Rag-dolling and clipping bodies are the norm in pretty much every game. In-fact Assassin's IV completely redefines it.

Never faced the textures going all black though, must be something localised to the ONE.