Dark Souls II

Shadoken

I dont want them to attract casuals to the series , Demons Souls and Dark Souls is one of the few challegining games that ive actually played in a while and i love discussing about boss battles tacts on any forum . Still havent to finish Demons souls Dark Souls and just no time. Im still at that gaping dragon ... so awesome man this game.

attract new comers to the series

beta gayi......Attract new comers means - that they want to expand their audience and for that they have to add some kind of easy or less frustrating mode :bigyellowgrin:/>

If they add easy mode then this franchise will die in a heartbeat. Just not happening...wait and see.

To people who think Dark Souls is hard and frustrating ....... you are the second guy :bigyellowgrin:

Rpnlc.jpg

If there was easy mode attached you can bet at this part there would have been some fukin popup that said "THIS IS A TARP SWOTCH, YOU BETTER LOOK BEHIND YOU FOR THE TARP"

Player : OMG thank you based Easy mode , YOLO!!

Adding easy mode KILLS the game , if people want to play easy mode. They will NOT like the game , and then go and complain about how boring and bad the game is.

So guys dont complain about the game , Patience and common sense is the key to winning.

Edited by Shadoken

^^ Exactly , adding a easy mode and making it noob friendly will surely kill this game. Thats what i hate about dragon age 2 , i complete the game on nightmare mode. But it kills the sense of accomplishment when other noobs finish it in normal and easy mode and get the same loot from bosses etc.

Funniest part is i see people complaining that dragon age 2 was too easy , and these are the people who play on normal and casual mode :rofl: , play the game on nightmare where there is friendly damage on and enemies are very hard to kill .LOL Its 10 times harder than DAO's nightmare mode. Then complain about the game being too easy. :doh:

I hope they not trying to make it easy and all....just add pause please...rest of the stuff try to be like demon souls instead of dark souls...coz that game had more depth and much better presentation...

Are u serious ??? :doh: Especially the part of it having more depth and better presentation.

Edited by The JACKAL

I left the game after the first 10 mins :fear:/>

the game had really bad visuals was kind of grainy on the PC .... hope they work on the visuals to some extent since the game is now being built for the PC as well from the start !

Edited by Ne0

I left the game after the first 10 mins :fear:/>/>

the game had really bad visuals was kind of grainy on the PC .... hope they work on the visuals to some extent since the game is now being built for the PC as well from the start !

That is why i ask for it to be on next gen console ....From Software really feel like they cannot handle visuals...even in Demon souls where they had to just concentrate on one console they could not do much in visuals department...

^^ But, the sub-par visuals were isolated to PC afaik, mainly due to the fact that PC was more like an afterthought based on request from fans, and ended up being a quick/dirty port .... if they develop it from ground up, it should be fine .... if you think about it, its better they release on current gen consoles, atleast the dev would now have experience on them ....

Edited by Ne0

^^ But, the sub-par visuals were isolated to PC afaik, mainly due to the fact that PC was more like an afterthought based on request from fans, and ended up being a quick/dirty port .... if they develop it from ground up, it should be fine .... if you think about it, its better they release on current gen consoles, atleast the dev would now have experience on them ....

I am talking generally only...what i mean to say is there ability to take out most of the hardware(in terms of visuals) is quite limited......so a powerful system would have meant better visuals quality...well at some stage they will go next gen anyways so better start soon and give us a next gen dark souls launch title...

Let see though what they have offer with this...