Gran Turismo 6

Iceman™

I would have tried but downloadibg the patch again is pain in the a*s for my capped speed

Wait for few seasonal events they will most probably give more credits

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

But it is cheaper option than In game micro transaction for getting the same 20 mil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:good:

0:28:8XX

To be honest the game difficulty is 1/10 compared to GT5

Tru dat. GT6 is uber easy. I remember I couldn't even finish GT5's first academy challenge, GT6's first license challenge seemed like a cakewalk.

:good:

0:28:8XX

To be honest the game difficulty is 1/10 compared to GT5

Tru dat. GT6 is uber easy. I remember I couldn't even finish GT5's first academy challenge, GT6's first license challenge seemed like a cakewalk.

I don't accept This. I think it all depends on the Car which you choose to drive. That is part which is improved in GT 6 is cars have mass and we can feel difference between light and heavy cars which makes cars feel alive more than GT 5. Please drive the SLS GT3 to see that it requires lot of attention just to keep on track when all aids are off and the problem of magnetic grass still exists to some extent in the game.

^^i said challenges and golding events is easy and some MR cars are broken too like f40

Sls amg gt3, the new m4 and many others cars require delicate acceleration and braking some cars are challenging to drive and control

The Red Bull X2010 gets on my nerves. Out of 100 attempts I've only finished once with the car in the Goodwood festival of speed. And that one time was when I was crawling like a snail and I finished with a time of 33:00:054. Othertimes I usually scrape a barrier or am attracted by the grass :|

edit: What will Polyphony Digital take to introduce the McLaren F1 LM :wallbash:

^^i said challenges and golding events is easy and some MR cars are broken too like f40

Sls amg gt3, the new m4 and many others cars require delicate acceleration and braking some cars are challenging to drive and control

That I agree that the gold times are a bit easy. And also I agree that PD has screwed the Ferrari F40 handling which is not same as it's real counterpart.

Use the analogs delicately try to get a slow lap in first to learn the road and the behaviour and then get a banker time

I did the same learnt the lap at first got a time of 0:34:XXX

And then straight lap 6 secs faster :P

None of u play online?

Faaaakkkkk

haven't got enough time sadly :(

Will try to get a gold in the Goodwood and hopefully get a good prize (Which I hope isn't the Red Bull)

Moon over the castle gets added after completion :egyptian:

Is it a different version or the GT4/5 one.

Archived