Halo: The Master Chief Collection

PS Fan

The skybox in Ascension does look incredible! Can't wait to see the gameplay from other remastered maps.

And Gungoose CTF sounds awesome :D

Agreed! Sky boxes in Halo have always been amazing but that was just :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Posting late but HOT DAMN this more than what a Halo fan could have ever imagined for!!! What a complete package! This alone makes my XB1 worth it for me. Can't wait for November...and best thing is I'm in India now and I will have a blast with the IVG members on live just like we did back when Halo 3 was released. Good times ahead

Posting late but HOT DAMN this more than what a Halo fan could have ever imagined for!!! What a complete package! This alone makes my XB1 worth it for me. Can't wait for November...and best thing is I'm in India now and I will have a blast with the IVG members on live just like we did back when Halo 3 was released. Good times ahead

Hey Karan bro, welcome back.

And yeah those Halo 3 days on 360indians.com, still have vivid memories :lol:

• Like 1

Hey Karan bro, welcome back.

And yeah those Halo 3 days on 360indians.com, still have vivid memories :lol:

Hey CC long time brother! How u been doing? Yeah those days man...were the high times of this forum :)

Hey CC long time brother! How u been doing? Yeah those days man...were the high times of this forum :)

Just same as before. Don't have the Xbone yet but will probably get it when FH2 comes out, or definitely during MCC release.

Just same as before. Don't have the Xbone yet but will probably get it when FH2 comes out, or definitely during MCC release.

Cool bro! Its feel good to be back in IVG :) I will definitely make sure the gang have regular Halo sessions once MCC launches. Hopefully MT will have a Xb1 by that time as well!