LetsBuy.com

Guys I ordered la noire yesterday from letsbuy... couldnt get my hands on a rs.500 coupon so used the 15% one (thanks JAG).... today I get a text from them saying that my order has been shipped, the even sent me a mail stating the same... :O ... the game isnt even out yet... has this happened with any1 else???

Def a logistics screw up. Me too got a mail saying one of the orders was shipped. It was actually an order which I got cancelled a week back. Next day again got a mail saying it was some kind of an error + a 100 Rs. coupon. :bigyellowgrin:

Def a logistics screw up. Me too got a mail saying one of the orders was shipped. It was actually an order which I got cancelled a week back. Next day again got a mail saying it was some kind of an error + a 100 Rs. coupon. :bigyellowgrin:

havnt recieved an apology mail yet... will giv em a call tomorrow... I too want a discount coupon

ya YLOD...i have opted for COD just to be on the safer side

Sad mahn, :console: they ll take a while to process and give you a call to confirm your order,

Ah I wish they had a fast processing time,

Seems to be a campaign @ Tyroo. Got some 6-7 coupons last time from the same. Entered but surprisingly haven't got any coupons till now. :|

You can go back & resubmit the form again & again to get virtually unlimited coupons ! :P

Don't forget to check your spam folder too.

Edit: These are 500 off for 2000 coupons.

:cheers:

Seems to be a campaign @ Tyroo. Got some 6-7 coupons last time from the same. Entered but surprisingly haven't got any coupons till now. :|

You can go back & resubmit the form again & again to get virtually unlimited coupons ! :P

Don't forget to check your spam folder too.

Edit: These are 500 off for 2000 coupons.

:cheers:

repped

any idea on the expiration date of the 500 off and the 15% off coupons ?

15% has expired yesterday ..500 ones are valid till end of the month

TE is filled with speculations 15% might come back. Similar thing happened last time too. So people who wanna order should wait for a day or two. If nothing else, you at least have a 500 off coupon till the end of the month.

Archived