Hut stops shipping to INDIA

lol that way even I can place order @ zavvi (cuz I'm a member) but I can't place order @ hut (cuz I'm not a member)

because @both zavvi & hut, new members can't sign up becuz they have removed India from the country option, but they didn't tweak their systems to reject orders from those who have already signed up & that from India.

no worries, they'll ship the game..................but it won't get custom clearance due to the recent postal restrictions here

@SA did u save ur address in the address book or u entered it manually?

I had bought from them before , so had my address saved..While placing the order my country was changed to afghanisthan..

When i tried to change i realised India was not there..

hmm my last 2 parcel from hut did not reach me , must have lost in transit , same happen with some ivg and other members , hut refunded the money , maybe that was issue

Even i lost one of my parcels..But got the refund..Whole proesecure took around a month though..

Who the hell said that they do not ship to India? After reading some posts here, I tried placing an order..and by mistake I submitted the order..they accepted it and my card was charged :| :furious:

God Luck getting that game...

Hut has stopped shipping to India recently..

I wanted to buy few games but dint find India in country list..

So contacted the customer care and this is what they said

think its temporary issue. had happened to me sometime in March in case of shopto as well. they had removed india from country list for 2.5pound delivery. they added it again.

think its temporary issue. had happened to me sometime in March in case of shopto as well. they had removed india from country list for 2.5pound delivery. they added it again.

Hope So..

Even the customer care guy said they are working on resuming the service to India

lol that way even I can place order @ zavvi (cuz I'm a member) but I can't place order @ hut (cuz I'm not a member)

because @both zavvi & hut, new members can't sign up becuz they have removed India from the country option, but they didn't tweak their systems to reject orders from those who have already signed up & that from India.

no worries, they'll ship the game..................but it won't get custom clearance due to the recent postal restrictions here

Please elaborate.

:cheers:

check the previous posts, most of the guys haven't received their previous deliveries & hence asked for a refund..............& during that time only hut-zavvi ceased shipping to India

whole scenario brings us to a conclusion that there is some sort of postal restriction happening around here.............................lol its quite ironic they r shipping games to Afghanistan but not India

check the previous posts, most of the guys haven't received their previous deliveries & hence asked for a refund..............& during that time only hut-zavvi ceased shipping to India

whole scenario brings us to a conclusion that there is some sort of postal restriction happening around here.............................lol its quite ironic they r shipping games to Afghanistan but not India

Dude what are u speaking :blink:

My parcel got lost like 2 years ago..

I have bought numerous times after that and recieved it everytime with no hassles..

Shopto uses royal mail to ship games..

Donno what hut uses..

Btw ordered a game on wednesday in shopto..

Recieved it yesterday aftnoon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived