~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Nope, it just slipped off my radar. I'm going to watch Les Revenants and then another show called Rectify which is also getting a lot of praise (and has very few episodes). If there's time before regular show season starts off again, I'll look into Mob City. Maybe :P

No worries. Rectify looks interesting, though. I'll be checking it out this weekend :P

I've also started watching Allo Allo again, haha. Any fans?

The empty hearse - thin plot but fantastic chemistry between the two. The entire episode was a fan service.

I fell asleep watching it last night. Who was that guy who

told Sherlock about the guy getting on the train and then not getting off it? Didn't he basically solve the entire mystery? Isn't that Sherlock's job?

No worries. Rectify looks interesting, though. I'll be checking it out this weekend :P

I've also started watching Allo Allo again, haha. Any fans?

Listen carefully... I shall say zis only once...

Epic show is epic :D

I fell asleep watching it last night. Who was that guy who

told Sherlock about the guy getting on the train and then not getting off it? Didn't he basically solve the entire mystery? Isn't that Sherlock's job?

Nope. He only found out something strange, It was sherlocks job to figure out how he dissapeared from a subway train.

Also. I don think we saw the true version of how Sherlock actually survived the fall... I remembered seeing the gunman pointing at Watson pick up his gun and leave in Season 2 Finale. and in the current version we are given, he was apparently killed off by mycrofts man.. Doesnt add up. And why the fck would you throw a corpse off a building and take it away? what was the whole point of that?

Edited by hardcorelegend

Remove format on spoiler tag. You have color and size tagged on spoiler tag.

Nope. He only found out something strange, It was sherlocks job to figure out how he dissapeared from a subway train.

Also. I don think we saw the true version of how Sherlock actually survived the fall... I remembered seeing the gunman pointing at Watson pick up his gun and leave in Season 2 Finale. and in the current version we are given, he was apparently killed off by mycrofts man.. Doesnt add up. And why the fck would you throw a corpse off a building and take it away? what was the whole point of that?

• Like 1

Remove format on spoiler tag. You have color and size tagged on spoiler tag.

Yes they still haven't show the true version of his fall. All the scenarios they showed were hypothetical and watson clearly asked him in the end but Sherlock just smiled and didn't revealed the truth. They threw the corpse so watson may believe he has really jumped and then used the cyclist to buy Sherlock time to replace the corpse which they took away. It was explained in the episode itself.

Is Walking dead going anywhere this season? I gave up at the fourth episode. Has it picked up?

Also saw Boardwalk Empire season finale last week. f**k f**king f**k.

f**king Harrow. :(

Boardwalk Empire is amazing. Mob City was nowhere as close as it. Frankly Frank made a mistake of showing 2 eps back to back without having any quality in the series. Despite Simon Pegg, Robert Knepper and Jon Bernthal the series was not that good. This is coming from someone who loves all those retro mafia type scenario and storylines.

Should have ended with season 3. New season episode 1 was dull, 2 was bit okay.

Big Bang Theory new episode - :suicide:

Community has become awful, it should have remained canceled. Too bad good series like Nikita had to end. TBBT was bad too. Did you read the Vanity Card at the end? I read them all.