FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

You are giving a lot of free space for me to pass around.

Noted. Will work on it bro.

Pls play as many games against me :)

My defence will improve a lot :D

Also your ball control has improved a lot I noticed :good:

The first goal you scored today was very good...

Also what do u feel should I play 4 at the back or 5?

Yeah :P

Got relegated twice from division 2 then got promoted and at present I am in division 3 I guess.

LOL I am bad against the people I know :P

you got relegated from division 2 and then got promoted again .. but why are you in division 3 again now ?

Played 2 against rom

1st game,won 4-0

2nd game,won 5-1

U asked for tips.so here we go :thumbsup:

1)Stop giving blind aerial balls.Out of 100 only 5-10% will make it to your player.Most of the time you will lose possession.

2)Balance your formation.Saw your formation,the right side is filled with players but its empty from the left.Anyone can easily break you down by attacking only through the left.

3)Retain Possesion.Pass Back.If someone rages like a bull towards your player pass to the nearest player quickly but because you have no one on the left hand side,its easy to get the ball from you coz u dont have any player to pass on the left side thus WIN WIN for defenders,only option for you then is to aerial pass towards right which wont work.Ground pass more.

Have players on the left also rom.Hope you get what i m trying to say :)

Now positives :P

3)Your attack is improved hell of a lot dude :clapping: Plus your Shooting has also improved.Now you are getting that Footballing mind going :bigyellowgrin: Just tweak your formation and balance it out so that you dont have to rely on those aerial balls.Rest is Fine.

You have drastic improvement TBH :good:

Played 2 against rom

1st game,won 4-0

2nd game,won 5-1

U asked for tips.so here we go :thumbsup:

1)Stop giving blind aerial balls.Out of 100 only 5-10% will make it to your player.Most of the time you will lose possession.

2)Balance your formation.Saw your formation,the right side is filled with players but its empty from the left.Anyone can easily break you down by attacking only through the left.

3)Retain Possesion.Pass Back.If someone rages like a bull towards your player pass to the nearest player quickly but because you have no one on the left hand side,its easy to get the ball from you coz u dont have any player to pass on the left side thus WIN WIN for defenders,only option for you then is to aerial pass towards right which wont work.Ground pass more.

Have players on the left also rom.Hope you get what i m trying to say :)

Now positives :P

3)Your attack is improved hell of a lot dude :clapping: Plus your Shooting has also improved.Now you are getting that Footballing mind going :bigyellowgrin: Just tweak your formation and balance it out so that you dont have to rely on those aerial balls.Rest is Fine.

You have drastic improvement TBH :good:

Thanks Bro

Tips Noted

Played 1 with Abdul

Won 4-3.Amazing game.Came from 2 goals down to win it :wOOtjumpy:

Could `t finish the season bro,had to rush.Will complete Tonight :)

When he scored 2,i thought time to change formation :bigyellowgrin: but later things got fine.Abdul how was my ball control,i think i have improved it,what you thought?

Ball control was good. But your Defense is completely dead that its not even there. i was making chances continuosly but couldnt convert. :(

ya it was horrible :P

Also played Catylst before playing Abdul and drew 1-1.Cannot tell you how many chances i missed in this game :wallbash: he is a good player i must say :good:

Archived