FIFA 12 - Online on PSN

TheDribbler

Azaan always does monkey dance and surya goes to corney and sit down with drogs. :chair: PS - in 11.

Moneky dance is easiest to do and takes least time to complete.The moment I score a goal I actually tell myself to concentrate more as earlier I used to concede a lot of goals straight from kickoff

Azaan always does monkey dance and surya goes to corney and sit down with drogs. :chair: PS - in 11.

I miss Chelsea so much :(

Drogba header --> runs and then sits and then Lamps/Anelka sits beside him as if job done .. FIFA 11 :majesty:

United vs Chelsea games along with playing with Chelsea and stopping Barca teams from scoring used to be so much fun.

By the way, that was just my personal opinion only... Nothing else ...

Now i understand why many guys are just making different celebrations at each goal scored ...

I accept all of ur explanations... :)

yeah, I actually like when one sticks to a certain celebration.

l1 + r1 from now ,I didnt even know about it .

Also beech i hardly score against u :P

just do some other celebration..i dont mind watching replays myself...only guy who gets really pissed with replays is omar...

and against him when i score via a trick i think twice before deciding whether to skip or see the goal again

I miss Chelsea so much :(

Drogba header --> runs and then sits and then Lamps/Anelka sits beside him as if job done .. FIFA 11 :majesty:

United vs Chelsea games along with playing with Chelsea and stopping Barca teams from scoring used to be so much fun.

y did u abandon chelsea :slap:

Next we should talk about how people react when they lose :P like going immediately offline :devil:

Cause IMO its how you react when you lose that shows ur character

i dont think i have ever gone offline immediately after losing or winning a game :P

for any important game i give it my all during the game and after that even if i lose i hold no grudges(even if the opponent wastes time etc) cos fifa is just a game for me and i dont care about winning or losing most of the times

i know that fifa is just a game part does not apply to most of you here :fear:

y did u abandon chelsea :slap:

i dont think i have ever gone offline immediately after losing or winning a game :P

for any important game i give it my all during the game and after that even if i lose i hold no grudges(even if the opponent wastes time etc) cos fifa is just a game for me and i dont care about winning or losing most of the times

i know that fifa is just a game part does not apply to most of you here :fear:

Drogs is not even 50% of a player which he is in 11 <_<

+1 on the other part. There is only one game which I regret losing in the last one and half year. besides that its all cool with me.

edit: playing the ball amongst defenders is a complete :nono: I will quit in that case :P

+1 on the other part. There is only one game which I regret losing in the last one and half year. besides that its all cool with me.

There are so many big games that you will play and some you will lose .

Get over that Loss its not worth regretting ,Forgive yourself

If I started regretting my losses my life would be full of regret .

What I believe is remember ur losses cause they make the wins more special but no point regretting.

oh i thought drogs was awesome cos i played only once with chelsea and scored a nice goal with drogs...

aww that game :console:

btw i noticed u changed your style of play completely yesterday...u played the best amongst all ur formations atleast against me when u played 41212 with those quick 1-2's and those amazing headers....

oh i thought drogs was awesome cos i played only once with chelsea and scored a nice goal with drogs...

aww that game :console:

btw i noticed u changed your style of play completely yesterday...u played the best amongst all ur formations atleast against me when u played 41212 with those quick 1-2's and those amazing headers....

I dont remember the Werder Formation maybe it was 4-5-1 but thats when Surya was almost unplayable .

Just whooped Abdul's a*s 6-1 (hit the post 3 tymz other than that).

n the poor kid got so embarrassed, he went offline before the match even finished. :rofl:

played a 1-1 draw against him before that.

played 2 matches against Anurag -

won 1-0 n 3-1.

Just whooped Abdul's a*s 6-1 (hit the post 3 tymz other than that).

n the poor kid got so embarrassed, he went offline before the match even finished. :rofl:

played a 1-1 draw against him before that.

played 2 matches against Anurag -

won 1-0 n 3-1.

You were brilliant in the second game. And beech my f**king transformer blew up again,no current today night. f**king pos chennai Govt. :rant:

Edit - I got disconnected at 90th minute. so dont talk like i quit the match. :chair:

Why you using 5 in the back? :chair: Its tough to break 5 when the game is fast moving. :(

You were brilliant in the second game. And beech my f**king transformer blew up again,no current today night. f**king pos chennai Govt. :rant:

Edit - I got disconnected at 90th minute. so dont talk like i quit the match. :chair:

Why you using 5 in the back? :chair: Its tough to break 5 when the game is fast moving. :(

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i wld never use 5 at the back in a friendly.

i was playing my usual 41212 in both the matches bro.

did u like that bicycle kick?? :naughty:

last 2 goals were rubbish. 1 penalty coz of ai and last one was i mistake, i though ball went out. :\ bicycle was good also you did use 5. first game after first half and second from start. ;\

last 2 goals were rubbish. 1 penalty coz of ai and last one was i mistake, i though ball went out. :\ bicycle was good also you did use 5. first game after first half and second from start. ;\

no bro not at all.

first half after 1st half i only interchanged Ronaldo n Benzema's position. that's it.

u cld read my formation when the second match started. 41212 means 4 at the back. :P

maybe coz i defended so well u felt that there were 5 at the back. :P

Archived