The Travel Thread

MAK

Hi, I was looking out for a Travel Thread in IVG and found it thanks to Dubba..

There is this long weekend coming, Ganapati and Eid Holidays.. Are you guys planning any vacations?

Any idea for a weekend getaway close to Mumbai (Driving Distance) for a Solo Girl Traveller???

Mysore is just 1000 kms away :|

You can drive over...

• 1 month later...

Yay.. I am all excited about my upcoming holidays at Hongkong & Macau..

For those of you who've been there before do let me know places to visit, things to do and stuff to shop for..

Vacations are such a great time.. Yohoo..!! :exoticdance:

Hong Kong? When? I'm going in November, for a quick tour with my folks in the midst of my exams before heading over to Shanghai for a few more days!

Hey guys ...and especially Kolkata Gamers..... I am planning to visit Kolkata within a few weeks

Can you please suggest where I should go ? I wanted to visit good malls ...and also was looking for some printed t-shirts (esp . Gaming related Tees)

Also some SIGHT SEEING help please

BUMP

Thank you :)

OT: Checked out my giveaway thread on general chatter yet MT?

Gaurav, Great Idea.. looks like Diwali Bonanza.. But MT is a rich man with all the wealth in the world..shopping at Hongkong..why would he need a free gift?? As for me I did mention my Fav' invention..

Please do send me the free games with the Console please.. :rolleyes:

[/b]

Gaurav, Great Idea.. looks like Diwali Bonanza.. But MT is a rich man with all the wealth in the world..shopping at Hongkong..why would he need a free gift?? As for me I did mention my Fav' invention..

Please do send me the free games with the Console please.. :rolleyes:

MT's other self / alternate personality could use it. Besides I'm not checking the winner's bank account :lol: Though they're free to make a *ahem* :naughty: generous donation if they want :giggle:

Anyway, you won't need a console, they're all meant to be downloaded from UBISOFT's store using the code. Will e-mail link and instructions to the winner. :)

MT's other self / alternate personality could use it. Besides I'm not checking the winner's bank account :lol: Though they're free to make a *ahem* :naughty: generous donation if they want :giggle:

Anyway, you won't need a console, they're all meant to be downloaded from UBISOFT's store using the code. Will e-mail link and instructions to the winner. :)

Deal Sir !! Oh you brave boy who presents paper internationally and ride crocodile.. :hug: Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou..

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine wanted to travel to some place in Feb and was asking me for some suggestions. He was interested in some place that have adventure sports and he would be staying there for 3-4days max. He was consistently mentioning trekking. I was telling him about river rafting but not sure if it will be available in Feb. So here I am to get your inputs.

He is from Hyderabad as well.

A friend of mine wanted to travel to some place in Feb and was asking me for some suggestions. He was interested in some place that have adventure sports and he would be staying there for 3-4days max. He was consistently mentioning trekking. I was telling him about river rafting but not sure if it will be available in Feb. So here I am to get your inputs.

He is from Hyderabad as well.

not in feb ...but during may-june he can do rafting from shivpuri-rishikesh.... :good:

• Like 2