The Old Cricket Thread

vinitwins

WC T20  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

WTF! Why didn't Ashwin run harder for the 2nd? The fielder had to throw to the other end and Ashwin could have got in the way of the ball and the keeper while running or blocked the keeper's view while going back. He was so lazy for the 2nd run. :ranting:

A great series by him definitely but the last ball :ranting:

Oh. Just heard Manjreker's explanation that Ashwin was trying to keep the bowler's end of the wicket secure as he thought the throw would have gone to that side :scratchchin:

Edited by Avishkar

Sad. Hope he recovers soon.

Btw, Ashwin is going crazy on his Twitter! Have you guys been reading it? He is even replying to hate posts :lol:

Some excerpts:

"Can anyone tell what differently cud have been done??instead of saying cud have run the 2...moment I completed 1 the throw was over my head."

"@sekhram so tat u can say I shud have played it out if ojha had got out...??hahha...easier to say..cricket is beyond tat.."

"@muktyar did u see the game boss???everyone was kept on the boundary for me...4 to get I wud have got a 1 nd still 3 of 5 for varun."

Edited by Avishkar

• AtheK changed the title to The Old Cricket Thread
  • AtheK locked this topic