The Football Thread

Xeno

The boys who humiliated you at Emirates(remember 5-2? :D)...

You lose 13 point lead for the 3rd spot & you still have the cheek to post such messages, LOL spurs fans are indeed thick! :bicycle:

Rok is ready for season 2012-13... Not EPL, but for bickering :P

catfight.gif

Edited by Wolfy

The boys who humiliated you at Emirates(remember 5-2? :D)...

You lose 13 point lead for the 3rd spot & you still have the cheek to post such messages, LOL spurs fans are indeed thick! :bicycle:

So whats your point?I should stop posting such images because we lost 3rd spot to you.Wtf is wrong with you.Why are you so f**king sensitive?

I can understand if I had posted Spurs till have greater team or any other biased sh*t.But I am not biased.I did say Arsenal look stronger this season.

Therefore your reply seems :ko:

So whats your point?I should stop posting such images because we lost 3rd spot to you.Wtf is wrong with you.Why are you so f**king sensitive?

I can understand if I had posted Spurs till have greater team or any other biased sh*t.But I am not biased.I did say Arsenal look stronger this season.

Therefore your reply seems :ko:

Don't think you understand the term 'banter'. When you post a supposedly funny picture like that on a forum like this, you are bound to get a witty reply. I don't think I came across as too serious in my reply, it was just a reply, nothing else.

Mention of that 5-2 defeat to a spurs fan does bring out the emotions in you guys. You sensitive bunch. :D

Don't think you understand the term 'banter'. When you post a supposedly funny picture like that on a forum like this, you are bound to get a witty reply. I don't think I came across as too serious in my reply, it was just a reply, nothing else.

Mention of that 5-2 defeat to a spurs fan does bring out the emotions in you guys. You sensitive bunch. :D

Like that 6-1 does to you people right?

TBH, I don't want Carroll to leave.

Congrats PSG on winning the 2012-13 french league.

Carroll will never suit Rodgers style. He's clumsy, cannot turn quick, and i dont think a person who takes an entire season to come to terms with how the team plays has any place in the first team. Id rather see a person who adapts quickly and plays freely.

You dont know nothing about banter mate.

And which 5-2 defeat are you talking about?We had a lot of them over the years,so have gotten quite used to it :D So which one?

Carroll will never suit Rodgers style. He's clumsy, cannot turn quick, and i dont think a person who takes an entire season to come to terms with how the team plays has any place in the first team. Id rather see a person who adapts quickly and plays freely.

+1

If we get 15 for him then its better to let him go

Lucas Moura

"Manchester United are the best team in the world."

Fingers crossed now, if he joins, it would be the best for us! But still need 1 more guy to hold the midfield, someone like fellaini or yaya..