[PS3] Ghost Recon Future Soldier MP Fragfests

TheDribbler

^ Lucky you guys don't have to wake up at 6 A.M every damn day <_<

We game daily on weekdays till. 1.30-2am max.. And i get up at 7 :chair:Weekends we extend our play time :bigyellowgrin:

i play till 4-4.30 am everyday and wake up at 11 clip_image001%25255B3%25255D.jpg

from this beta, i have observed these things so far:

positives:

1. hit detection and hit markers

2. weapon customization

3. movement from cover to cover

negatives:

1. massive lag

2. frame rate issue

3. crappy iron sights

4. sprint stance

btw have you noticed a thing in this game... there is an objective wheel u can bring on ur screen, where you can select ur squad mate or the current objective and it'll show you the shortest way to ur destination... just like in dead space where u look for ur path... pretty cool stuff, huh...

btw how do you melee in this game... last nite i got into so many CQC fights, but didn't know how to do it...

btw have you noticed a thing in this game... there is an objective wheel u can bring on ur screen, where you can select ur squad mate or the current objective and it'll show you the shortest way to ur destination... just like in dead space where u look for ur path... pretty cool stuff, huh...

btw how do you melee in this game... last nite i got into so many CQC fights, but didn't know how to do it...

Dat is destination wheel..

Meelee to happen u hv to see the contextual prompt to do it via holding square..

Best thing in this game is weapon customization...

Some addons very very necessary like to detect enemies on radar, stun, reduce recoil, range etc.. :wub:

oh ok... but that prompt thing works so vaguely that you might miss an easy opportunity to assassinate someone... when i go to capture objectives, i have to move in circles to find the exact place to do so... heck its much easier to find G-Spot than this thing :smokey: ...

Archived