Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

wtf! kya chu giri tha SD ka EC :doh:

also, Natalya :rofl:

dat kane's mask is so out of proportion, plus his laughable attire, WWE Creative team, GTFO :furious:

ambulance match was :doh:

Edited by Pushy

Yeah, pretty shitty PPV. Just about a couple of redeeming moments. Man can Santino rally the crowd. Def the highlight of the event.

I really thought Ryder would interfere in Cena's match and Kane will win in the end but no go. What was the point of that kiss sequence? Sympathy points for Ryder?

Santino needs to grab a good finisher, that Cobra sucks, won't win him big matches

btw, that Sheamus delivered Finlay style finisher to DB, Y HE NO USE HIS OWN FINISHER? :|

+1

1 Brogue Kick would have been good enough

Yeah, pretty shitty PPV. Just about a couple of redeeming moments. Man can Santino rally the crowd. Def the highlight of the event.

I really thought Ryder would interfere in Cena's match and Kane will win in the end but no go. What was the point of that kiss sequence? Sympathy points for Ryder?

Ya again poor storytelling from creative

After what looked like a pretty impressive storyline they have screwed up the ending

No Cena Heel turn coming

BC Missed it. :loser:

Any surprise entrants? I hope Jericho feuds with Punk. It looks like he will be feuding with Kofi :( But since he didn't get pinned, he might get a rematch.

Because he did not get pinned he can ask for a rematch and he will get it .

Kofi is needed in the Shelton Benjamin role in the MITB Ladder match

I'll tel you who impressed me today, Wade Barret.

+1

He looks the right guy to be a World Champion in the future but who impressed me as usual was Cody Rhodes ,that guy is very talented

Also a special mention to the way Ziggler sold that Code Breaker :majesty:

Whats the point of ADR who is a Raw superstar wanting Laurinitis to be Smackdowns GM

Ugh what an abysmally sh*t PPV. Respect to BD though. Dude took some crazy bumps. Its a shame that he will be losing at WM to Mr no personality.

Also cant believe WWE are now down to using PPVs to promote other PPV matches. Thats just bullshit. I am already getting sick of Rock V Cena promos. Rock isnt even here and Cena is as boring as can be.