[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

For me im observing more glitches... :doh:

Sometimes when im hitting a tank from my tank, the cursor doesnt indicate the bullets are accurately hitting. No damage indication.

Sometimes the Recon is able to get more than 1 motion sensor. Eventhough the last one was placed properly.

Btw i got 18:0 K:D in a tank in conquest. MVP. :giggle:

The servers are quite imbalance. Its like Pro V$ Noobs in CQ servers. I wish they appointed human administrators to maintain balance.

@Mikekudos... did u ever finish a game?? :chair:

General fixes

Added round duration and ticket summary at end of round screen

• Spawn protection now should work in Conquest so you no longer should spawn too close to enemies

• You should no longer spawn too close to enemies in TDM and SQDM

• Fixed so when a team captures two flags at the same time, the UI does not show wrong owner of the flag

• Fixed a problem where the capture progress bar was shown as friendly when the enemy was capturing

You should now be able to spot explosives

• You should no longer spawn in home base if your selected spawn point is disabled while waiting to spawn (e.g. if your teammate dies right before you are about to spawn)

Damage from bullets will now continue to cause damage even after the firing user is dead

• Fixed several client crashes

• Fixed a problem where tank turrets would turn too slow

Balance changes

• Slightly increased the range of the P90 and MP7 and PDW-R

• Slightly increased the range of the 5.56mm PDW-R and decreased the minimum damage at long range

• Slightly increased the minimum range of the Mk11, SVD, and M39 EMR 7.62mm rifles

• Decreased the maximum damage and maximum range of the G3 and SCAR-H 7.62mm weapons

• Updated T90 canister shell tweaks to match Abrams canister shells

These are fixes that I should notice pretty soon as have encountered most of these issues regularly. The ones in bold are really good fixes/updates.

WTF! DICE has launched the new update having various fixes and it weighs in a hefty of 750MB! :ranting:

how will i be able to download the complete update during unknown cut offs? :rant:

really guys SONY should develope background updating for atleast for GAME PATCHES!

Grenades now drop to ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it

You should no longer spawn in home base if your selected spawn point is disabled while waiting to spawn (e.g. if your teammate dies right before you are about to spawn)

2 great changes that may go unnoticed till you notice them.

Fixed a problem where a user can become invulnerable after being resurrected

Never happened to me :(

I get 4 and rarely 5

woah, thats like really good. does your ps3 connection test show as nat 1 or nat 2? whatever i do cant get it beyond nat 2

BATTLEFIELD 3 PLAYSTATION 3 CLIENT UPDATE NOV 30TH

• Fixed a problem where a user can become invulnerable after being resurrected

:batman:

wish i got a glitch like that

Wat 750 mb :O

Have dey already given karkland or wat :scratchchin:

nope KARKAND will be releasing on December 7...

one GB atleast more for that and then Karkands own fixes? OMG! that wud be worth like 2GB of download with constant connection and no electricity failure! :catfight:

Archived