Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey, can anyone help me out with this, posting it here since its steam related -

I'm going to shift from my desktop to a laptop for now, but later on I plan on getting a new PC. I have to clear out my current PC, including Steam. There are only a couple of games on it that I still want to play, so should I copy their files and uninstall steam normally ? Later, if I install Steam on another computer and sign in, I can copy back the files and play the games right ?

I ask this because earlier I installed steam on another computer in my house (so my brother could play while i was using my PC otherwise), and signed in with my ID, but it didnt give me an option to download/play the games on my list, just showed them on the page.

I don't see Anno in that list. Is it locked out of the Indian store?

anno 1404 is the name of the game in europe. for other countries, the game has been renamed to dawn of discovery, which you can see on the steam page. for some reason though, it says it's not available for sale.

Hey, can anyone help me out with this, posting it here since its steam related -

I'm going to shift from my desktop to a laptop for now, but later on I plan on getting a new PC. I have to clear out my current PC, including Steam. There are only a couple of games on it that I still want to play, so should I copy their files and uninstall steam normally ? Later, if I install Steam on another computer and sign in, I can copy back the files and play the games right ?

I ask this because earlier I installed steam on another computer in my house (so my brother could play while i was using my PC otherwise), and signed in with my ID, but it didnt give me an option to download/play the games on my list, just showed them on the page.

It doesn't matter if the games are installed elsewhere. As long as you are not signed into your account on a different PC, you can play them anytime from anywhere (unless the game is region locked and you're outside India). You don't even need to uninstall, just copy paste your Steam folder to your new PC

• Like 1

It doesn't matter if the games are installed elsewhere. As long as you are not signed into your account on a different PC, you can play them anytime from anywhere (unless the game is region locked and you're outside India). You don't even need to uninstall, just copy paste your Steam folder to your new PC

Ok, thanks a lot.. I have to remove it from this one anyway to clear space.