[PS3] Battlefield 3 Fragfests Thread

mango_man

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

As it turns out Cypher 8819 (our dear manisha) is leaving gaming for 2 years due to studies and sh*t. :cry:

Anyway he'll be leaving this month itself and so he has decided to giveaway his prizes as a tourney winner (except custom title) to one lucky winner out of the Team B & D (except piperdaddy since he already has it and GOW who has already won a prize).

So from the remaining 6, one person will get cq & armoured kill dlc!

Mizan

Parker

indusporus

cooljeba

aroraachint &

madhanuk

I wont be choosing who gets it or not. How about a 12bg tomorrow night at 12 among these 6?

OK SO IT IS OFFICIAL NOW.

Out of the above mentioned 6 people the one who posts the following text on the BF3 tourney thread (not this thread) FIRST after 12 in the night tonight (after 22 hrs i.e.), will get the the two bf3 dlcs that Cypher8819 is giving away...

The text to post is- "I love Cypher8819 aka Manish"(without the inverted commas)

Pls inform these 6 ppl of this sh*t.

played quite a few matches on all the maps..and I love them all. Gun mastery is absolutely brilliant although I've not managed to get past lvl13.

new assignments are lame and appear forced.

Is it just the server I've joined or are the new maps only 8vs8..??

played quite a few matches on all the maps..and I love them all. Gun mastery is absolutely brilliant although I've not managed to get past lvl13.

ur talking about close quarters ?

or these new things r added for everyone?

sry havent updated bf3 yet ..so m asking.. :P

Assignments forced me to play using shotgun and F2000, so not that bad. And unlocked guns are good as well, especially Aug A3.

Scrapmetal is a brilliant map, my fave at present, followed by Ziba tower and Donya. Operation 925 I still haven't played much. And Conquest Domination is pure adrenaline, you just never stop running and gunning :gunsmilie: .

At least TDM is 8v8, didn't pay much attention to the rest. But even I feel it is 8v8 coz 24 players on small maps would be overkill.

Won a few gunmaster rounds so far. Nothing, no other game mode will make you feel better than winning gunmaster.

On the downside, gunmaster will f**k up your kdr and w/l ratio but the mode is so much fun. I jumped up screaming each time I got that final knife kill :bigyellowgrin:

Good going, Catalyst.

IMO GunMaster should not have teams. It should be every man for himself, and that would make more opponents to shoot at as well.

Anyhow, GunGame in CS:Source was way more fun than this. Probably due to much smaller direct maps.

Airtel ki maa ki.... :rant:

What happened?

My Airtel speed is capped at 256kbps coz data limit reached... but it still works fine.

OK SO IT IS OFFICIAL NOW.

Out of the above mentioned 6 people the one who posts the following text on the BF3 tourney thread (not this thread) FIRST after 12 in the night tonight (after 22 hrs i.e.), will get the the two bf3 dlcs that Cypher8819 is giving away...

The text to post is- "I love Cypher8819 aka Manish"(without the inverted commas)

Pls inform these 6 ppl of this sh*t.

Is cypher still active? Uske saath bhi share kar sakta hoon mai. I couldn't find his profile yesterday :(

The ACRW is a good gun but oddly, when I fire it my controller doesnt vibrate (like it does when you fire with any other gun). I no like. :|

Happening to everyone here?

Nope. Controller broke... AGAIN? :ha:

ACW-R is awesome btw. Probabaly my go-to enggy weapon from now on...

with the close quarters dlc, the new game modes are a blast....nice change of pace ......cod-esque run and gun.......gun master is the one i enjoy the most....wish it didnt say i lost even if my team mate won... :threatenlumber: , like catalyst said , they should provide an option for free for all gun master too.

anyone else find the penultimate weapon in gun master the m320 lvg or wateva, a pain in the a*s to use? or is it just me? :blink:

hey can any one help me out? I live in calcutta and got a bf3 for my ps3. I wanna buy premium. My disk has BLES on it. Can i buy the content on my indian account and play on my uk psn?

BLES is Euro version afaik. Check if the box says PAL on it. India and UK are both PAL regions, so you can buy the dlc from an Indian account and use on your UK account.

Some features like stat wipe may only work on the account that premium was bought on.

@kwik, yea getting kills with the LVG is a pain in the a*s. I just spam it all around and hope to get lucky. I hate the jackhammer as well. So hard to get kills with the frag rounds :|

Archived