Gran Turismo 5 Spec II

KnackChap

Ok bought this game..the driving part is FANTANSTIC..ohhh but the graphics..they took their sweet time..like 6 years...fkin 6 years and they came up with this horse sh*t of graphics????

Then i tried out the night time rain racing...thought it wld be unbelievable from the cockpit view... but..wow..why did they even bother?

they took their sweet time..like 6 years...fkin 6 years

Tourist Trophy and GT PSP, both full fledged games developed and released in same time. Plus they were screwing around with the idea of GT HD and making players pay for content individually. The idea was completely scraped (thankfully), and the actual GT5 development process started in late 2006.

And keep in mind the PD team is made up of around 200-250 guys, compare this to something like Forza 3's where the team had 300-350 people working AND had a much smaller vision (along with the fact that they outsourced a lot of stuff like for eg. the cockpit view).

And keep in mind the PD team is made up of around 200-250 guys, compare this to something like Forza 3's where the team had 300-350 people working AND had a much smaller vision (along with the fact that they outsourced a lot of stuff like for eg. the cockpit view).

I think end user will not care about turn 10 having 350 people working and PD had 250 people working....Fans will feel nice about it may be..... but end user ..they want everything to be perfect...from graphics to handling to as much cars in the game as possible. From what i have seen ...i dont care abt it much...always loved Gt games for what they are.

^^ So that justifies serving up half digested ramen?

I agree that should not be an excuse.

Yeah guys they should have delayed the release for another 3 years and just kept showing us those amzing bullshots n videos...that wld have been great!

Gran Turismo 5 Foreva!!

I agree that should not be an excuse.

'Its ok to release a half baked product as long as you have excellent warranty and after sale support' That is the meme of current gen gaming, haven't you noticed yet? :P

Yeah guys they should have delayed the release for another 3 years and just kept showing us those amzing bullshots n videos...that wld have been great!

Gran Turismo 5 Foreva!!

Welcome back dude :hug:

Gran Turismo 5 Foreva!!

its not that it does not live up to the hype at all...those 200 premium cars are the most detailed cars u will ever find in any video game till now...handling physics have been top notch too.

Gran Turismo 5 Foreva!!

Halo pwns GT5...dnt bun me!!

I'm not feeling the passion of K'dash crica 2007. What have you done with him? :(

peace

Had to spend 150k on upgrades to spice up my Corvette Stingray, just for it to catch that bloody Muira. Finally won :dance: This game truly tests your driving skills.

And oh Muira costs 15 million :mellow:

I would not mind a broken gt5 if PD patches it fine.....seriously; take 2-3 more months; release free DLC with updated models for those standard cars (to be honest; they look shabby) if time was an issue while releasing it...

why do i feel sony eventually lost all patience and rushed out the game :P ?

Archived