Resident Evil 6

Karooo

Saw the trailer, so much for survival horror, its more like GeOW or any other regular dude bro shooter :lol: Not that I'm complaining .... I liked RE 5.

Also, lol at the cringe worthy lines - "You cannot die, the world needs you" -- atleast some stuff from RE series is retained :P

:rofl:

They should name the title as Resident Evil Not.

Anyways, the game looks fun. A nice dude bro shooter where you get to kill zombies and mutated monsters with cool weapons. It seems it has great set pieces as well.

Yes! Leon S Kennedy is back!!!!!!! This looks and feels so much more like epic RE4!

It looks nothing like RE 4, except for having Leon. The game seems to be in the same line as RE 5, with more explosions and action pieces !

Looks AWESOME!!! One of the best trailers I have seen in the recent past. Looks to be a nice blend of RE4 (Leon segments), RE5 (Chris segments) & RE3 (Unknown protagonist & Ashley segments coz they are continuously being chased by a Nemesis-like character).

It looks nothing like RE 4, except for having Leon. The game seems to be in the same line as RE 5, with more explosions and action pieces !

What I meant was rendering technique feels more like RE4 than RE5 and yes Leon looks more like evolved Leon of Re4 than the chubby lad of Racoon city.

Did anyone noticed the girl at 2:07? isnt this the same girl from resident evil 4, the daughter of president, "Ashley Graham" scratchchin.gif

Yes my initial thought too especially after president turns zombie in the earlier scene thats when I thought f**k yeh a direct sequel to RE4!!!!! can't get more epic but

then in one of the dialogues i hear Leon say 'Its Racoon city all over again' :|

What I want:

Leon saying "You're going down"

Chris punching an oncoming truck

Chris punching a door to open it and claiming he's the master of unlocking (stolen from Gaf)

Ballistic jokes

Something outrageous as Napoleon

Sheva

More ballistic jokes

then in one of the dialogues i hear Leon say 'Its Racoon city all over again' :|

Which means the incident is like Racoon city incident all over again, doesn't means its in Racoon city.

Which means the incident is like Racoon city incident all over again, doesn't means its in Racoon city.

when Leon says its Racoon city all over again I am trying to point out that the game is not a sequel to RE4 and that it happens after Racoon city :)

Archived