Mass Effect 3

playstation

Mass Effect 3 Pre-order   

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3you1.jpg

Developer:
BioWare

Publisher:
Electronic Arts

Platform:
Xbox 360, PC, PS3

Release date:
06-03-2012

Genre:
Science fiction Role-playing game

Mode:
Single player

DESCRIPTION

Earth is burning. Striking from beyond known space, a race of terrifying machines have begun their destruction of the human race. As Commander Shepard, an Alliance Marine, your only hope for saving mankind is to rally the civilizations of the galaxy and launch one final mission to take back the Earth.

ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER

THE IVG MEDF

25s279c.jpg

SCREENS

212s9w2.jpg

1ht1k1.jpg

2vvwd5i.jpg

Meh ! Here I was hoping for ME3 to really showcase Earth's cities and civilization in a grand way instead of a deserted post apocalyptic war torn planet/land (wow so unique).

Its ok if the reaper attack/invasion happens midway or near the end...atleast that way they can still show the cities during the early portions (like citadel in ME1 which was showcased in a fairly grand way, before getting attacked & destroyed near the end)

Ya, that doesn't mean calendar 2011. It'll probably be early 2012 like ME2.

peace

okay u mean like january .....honestly i actually dont want it come out in 2011...a little late is better.....too packed...all coming together ....one after another...seems like not even a proper month gap between all my favourite titles...:ack:....they will launch Uc3 in nov, Tomb raider may be in november too ...The last Guardian December ..... :nerves:

Edit: also i want see f1 in INdia next year.......tickets will be very costly i know :(

So basically next year will be the gaming year which 2010 was supposed to be.

I wish they get rid of side quests completely this time. Mass Effect side quests are embarrassing. Or get someone from the Dragon Age team to help plot the side quests.

No existing team members shown but I guess Garrus / Miranda / Tali / Liara

Archived