Need a gift for girlfriend ..Budget 2k (pref Electronic )

egg man

^^see more than a materialistic thing , girls love creative gifts..make her a card which has the pictures in which u both r together..

Or make a scrap book in which each of her friend has a message for her (let each friend write on 1 page) and on the top of that page post her picture with that friend (her friends will have their pictures clicked together)

Go to any shop and get them printed .... Photo k niche usi friend ka message

Ask her friends to send their birthday wishes for her on your mobile number.

That way u can fill up 10-12 pages.

Also what you can do is..u can make 5 wish coupons for her (let them be beutifully made and decorated..should be the size of an actual coupon)

And u tell her that u will fulfill 5 of her wishes against these coupons and she can redeem one every month...she'll remember her birthday even after her birthday that way :)

^^see more than a materialistic thing , girls love creative gifts..make her a card which has the pictures in which u both r together..

Or make a scrap book in which each of her friend has a message for her (let each friend write on 1 page) and on the top of that page post her picture with that friend (her friends will have their pictures clicked together)

Go to any shop and get them printed .... Photo k niche usi friend ka message

Ask her friends to send their birthday wishes for her on your mobile number.

That way u can fill up 10-12 pages.

Also what you can do is..u can make 5 wish coupons for her (let them be beutifully made and decorated..should be the size of an actual coupon)

And u tell her that u will fulfill 5 of her wishes against these coupons and she can redeem one every month...she'll remember her birthday even after her birthday that way :)

Aww.. so sweet! I remember back in school this guy who had a crush on me collected sea shells and gave me 15 of those (On my 15th birthday) with beautifully crafted message on each shell about what he likes in me, and stuff.. Of course , I found it super cute but that was great when you are still a teenager ..So if your girl is that age..go ahead pamper her with your puppy love!

If she is in her 20s-30s.. here is what you can gift!

1. set of music CDs of the songs or a band that she loves will be a good idea. You can also make a music Cd by copying her favorite songs on it. You can record a personal message before each song about how much you love her. In the same way, if she loves books, there would be nothing better than giving her a set of books.

2. If she owns a car and loves it too.. u may gift her some awesome car accessories. Lights/bumper stickers or anything fancy!

3. If you are not very sure about the gift that your girlfriend will like, creating a special gift basket for her would be a good idea. In this basket, you can pack an assortment of things that she likes. For instance, you can present a gift basket which contains some beauty care products, books, bubble bath kit, some music and movie Cds, chocolates, her fav' coffee, gift vouchers etc. etc. To complete the look of the basket, add a bottle of wine!

4. Good luck charm jewellery, great pair of ear-rings, all in a jewellery box is another great gift.

5. In your budget, I can't think of any great electronic item.. May be Hair curlers or ironing machine..but you mentioned she is a simple girl so..may not have use for it. I suggest you can buy her cool Phone case for her cell phone, or a smart Bluetooth head set..

6. Give her some awesome limited edition perfume you may try Dolce & Gabana Light blue, Chance by Chanel, Escada ocen lounge!

7. You may also give her a set of her favorite actor's movie DVD/Blue Ray

Have fun.. and happy birthday to her!!

If your gf is a teen, I say stick to hair styler.

Here this one: http://www.flipkart.com/philips-hp4696-22-6-1-hair-styler/p/itmczzyzgtthg676?pid=HSTCZZYMQMQYAVYD&_l=sFzHovJ0xUcwLE03qVzo1w--&_r=6XpNc01Gq2GAdia+OeBjqg--&ref=fd958789-6eac-4612-bbf1-f43b5cab0585

If she is extremely weight concious, get body fat analyzer:

http://www.flipkart.com/omron-hbf-200-body-fat-analyzer/p/itmd5ryzbwswfcdj?pid=BFAD3ZJYHCGB4TQM&_l=sFzHovJ0xUcwLE03qVzo1w--&_r=5lmIkXV5r4iYCj1F8Wvbcw--&ref=24012216-7e35-45c4-a078-818ac06f5441

If she has curly hair, give Hair Straightner:

http://www.flipkart.com/remington-s2002-hair-straightener/p/itmd2h5bffgcsybn?pid=HSTD2H5AYZZHZMXY&_l=FZjQTH0ZWH4ZIiQgxicFhQ--&_r=9LBzSqOR_FnhPSaNOShbMg--&ref=0451bfbf-a9fd-4786-95bc-f79abb1649f7

All above links are examples, do proper research before buying.

Teen girls love such stuff. Additionally, give a fancy greeting and throw in some chocolates, and you have a product that is useful.

Even jewellary can do, but you want electronic item, so posted above.

If she is not a teenager, then follow Meg's list. Still a perfume is a no-no.

Aww.. so sweet! I remember back in school this guy who had a crush on me collected sea shells and gave me 15 of those (On my 15th birthday) with beautifully crafted message on each shell about what he likes in me, and stuff.. Of course , I found it super cute but that was great when you are still a teenager ..So if your girl is that age..go ahead pamper her with your puppy love!

If she is in her 20s-30s.. here is what you can gift!

1. set of music CDs of the songs or a band that she loves will be a good idea. You can also make a music Cd by copying her favorite songs on it. You can record a personal message before each song about how much you love her. In the same way, if she loves books, there would be nothing better than giving her a set of books.

2. If she owns a car and loves it too.. u may gift her some awesome car accessories. Lights/bumper stickers or anything fancy!

3. If you are not very sure about the gift that your girlfriend will like, creating a special gift basket for her would be a good idea. In this basket, you can pack an assortment of things that she likes. For instance, you can present a gift basket which contains some beauty care products, books, bubble bath kit, some music and movie Cds, chocolates, her fav' coffee, gift vouchers etc. etc. To complete the look of the basket, add a bottle of wine!

4. Good luck charm jewellery, great pair of ear-rings, all in a jewellery box is another great gift.

5. In your budget, I can't think of any great electronic item.. May be Hair curlers or ironing machine..but you mentioned she is a simple girl so..may not have use for it. I suggest you can buy her cool Phone case for her cell phone, or a smart Bluetooth head set..

6. Give her some awesome limited edition perfume you may try Dolce & Gabana Light blue, Chance by Chanel, Escada ocen lounge!

7. You may also give her a set of her favorite actor's movie DVD/Blue Ray

Have fun.. and happy birthday to her!!

i've personally done the 1st one and she was overwhelmed..complimented it with a box of Chocolate doughnuts..

@egg man - go for option no.1, 3 or 6 .. !!

give her favourite cartoon series she liked in teenage.

like talespin

i remember someone bought from flipkart.com

happy birthday to her.

best gift ever= shaadi karlo :wOOtjumpy:

Archived