The Ebay Thread

Guys ebay query. KINDA URGENT.

There's a cart2india product (Ebay Global) from the US about which I've got three emails till now saying that the product has been shipped and will reach me with a delay of 2, 5 and finally 6 days respectively. Each e-mail arrived with a 2-3 day gap. The thing was ordered back on 19th June and shipped on 26th june (which was the "To be shipped by" date on My Ebay India summary page).

The TO BE DELIVERED BY date on eBay is 6th July 2011, which is tomorrow. If I don't confirm receipt by tomorrow night, won't the paisapay transaction be reversed with me getting back my money?

What if the item is delivered at my place AFTER the payment reversal happens (that is after July 6th)?? What should I do then? Just keep the item? Or will I have to go through the hassle of returning it or something?

I'm confused, please help.

AFAIK, If your final delivery confirmation date is 6th july, and, if you do not confirm on 6th, eBay will extend it for 5 more days.

On 7th you will receive another e-mail from eBay as well, stated your delivery confirmation date has been extended. And if you do not confirm the item delivery by <say 11> , item will be considered delivered.

And IMO, in that 6th to 11th time frame, you can also inform ebay about non-delivery of goods, and can start the refund process if you do not receive the item.

PS: In my case, twise, I did not receive item by deadline, and my item-receipt time frame was extended for 5 more days both the times, however items purchased were local in both the cases.

Coupon EBAYIN1234 gives Rs. 150 off for minimum Rs. 250 purchase. Works only for new accounts, so go ahead and create one! [i know someone posted this on this page but due to the Bioshock2 deal am reposting].

1. Get stuff which costs around 250 bucks really cheap for 100 bucks :D

2. Get Bioshock 2 for PS3 for 549 bucks!

ebaybioshock2.jpg

Coupon was valid till 5th July, 2011. Expired while I was still debating what to buy. Finally clicked Buy Now at 00:07 today and :wallbash: .

Guys ebay query. KINDA URGENT.

There's a cart2india product (Ebay Global) from the US about which I've got three emails till now saying that the product has been shipped and will reach me with a delay of 2, 5 and finally 6 days respectively. Each e-mail arrived with a 2-3 day gap. The thing was ordered back on 19th June and shipped on 26th june (which was the "To be shipped by" date on My Ebay India summary page).

The TO BE DELIVERED BY date on eBay is 6th July 2011, which is tomorrow. If I don't confirm receipt by tomorrow night, won't the paisapay transaction be reversed with me getting back my money?

What if the item is delivered at my place AFTER the payment reversal happens (that is after July 6th)?? What should I do then? Just keep the item? Or will I have to go through the hassle of returning it or something?

I'm confused, please help.

Same thing happened with my order.Cart2India siad it would be delayed by 3-4days.The ebay deadline was 28 may but i was supposed to confirm reciept by 2nd July.Got my product on 1st july.

Same is happening with me now. Cart2india shipping date is 7th July, and my item is in India and bluedart is showing it will reach to me on 7th. So my deal is covered.

Now, as per your query, in the ebay FAQ, its written that:

What will happen if I do not confirm item received or not received?

If you do not confirm item received or not received within the 5-day period PaisaPay will assume that you have received the item and close the transaction.

Also, if you dont confirm, and system automatically considers it recieved, still you can raise a claim:

If I do not confirm Item received or not received and the time lapses and I don't receive the item will I be protected by eBay?

If you do not confirm if you have received the item and the time lapses you can file an Item Not Received (INR) Claim in the Dis pute Console in My eBay. You will be covered under eBay's Buyer Protection Program up to Rs. 50,000/-. The buyer can not file a dispute for item not received in the Dis pute Console if he had earlier confirmed receiving the item or till he time the said transaction is not complete.

Also, a pro-tip for cart2india buyers. The tracking number they give once they ship the item from US, its for Chronos Couriers. Now, once it says that item is in Local Transit, it means its handed over to Bluedart. Now to check the tracking on Blue Dart, add a capital "A" in the end of the Chronos Tracking number and use it as Reference number.

For eg, if the Tracking number for Chronos was 1234, the reference number for Bluedart will be 1234A.

I bought one toy from cart2india.The price for that was kinda ok but now their pricing sucks.They charge exhorbitant amount for their products.Even global easy buy is cheaper than these guys(which mind you is terribly expensive as it is).

For eg->For a 36usd figurine they are quoting 6800rs :wacko:

Just called Bluedart as the status was showing:

Late Arrival At Destination

Contact Customer Service

And they confirmed that the shipment will be delivered today itself. :egyptian:

http://mumbai.olx.in/infamous-2-ps3-iid-217049467

since there is no thread for this site so posting here..anyone did any deals on this site? they are promoting a lot in tv...and infamous 2 for 1500 bucks????

i think they deal in used games only :fear:

Archived