playstation

got dead space 2 new work around

http://store.origin.com/?ipr=ty

Without log-in

Choose a Game

Apply the Discount Code OS3874XVC

Delete the game from the cart.

Login now

Search the game again and "buy" it for 0$.

Wait for the order confirmation email and of course, the game.

Log out then repeat.

^ Follow these instructions for getting multiple games on one account.

saying invalid. :(

You guys should 've seen the activity on FB NGF Comm. Everyone was goin crazy 'yo! :D

ha ha, of course people are gonna go crazy :)

I left the community last week so didn't know.

it seems that all pre-orders are gone from the origin store front. was looking up the price for simcity and that's missing, as is crysis 3, dead space 3 and heck even warfighter which is only 2 weeks out. checked flipkart and they're not listing simcity either (they were before). wonder what's going on.

it seems that all pre-orders are gone from the origin store front. was looking up the price for simcity and that's missing, as is crysis 3, dead space 3 and heck even warfighter which is only 2 weeks out. checked flipkart and they're not listing simcity either (they were before). wonder what's going on.

Its available on us store for preorder..origin india removed those bcoz people frm the west may use proxy to buy frm here at 30$ rather than original 50-60$..

Its available on us store for preorder..origin india removed those bcoz people frm the west may use proxy to buy frm here at 30$ rather than original 50-60$..

fairly sure it was available when i checked a couple of days ago or so. this mass looting of origin that has happened might be a reason, but it doesn't explain why simcity is gone from flipkart as well. that's what i'm really interested in. i hope they're not increasing the price of that too.

just a rumor no official statement by ea i dont even think theres gonna be one

This free fest is now driving me crazy and paranoid..i am checking every 1hour to see if the games are there or not.. :samui:

This is what really happened for the ban: