Jokes and Funny Stuff Thread

Chaztin

same way, dolan jokes are considered funny. people are going full retard now. Few centuries later, we might even turn back into monkeys, if things keep going like this. :(

+1 to that. It's all going the way they showed in the movie Idiocracy.

I can ignore Dolan jokes atleast, even though I think they're retarded, but now I know - from the kind of 'joke' sagar just posted above - what kinda twisted mind likes Dolan jokes. Seriously the death of a child from malnutrition and suffering is not funny at all.

If you find something 'offensive' that doesnt mean it has to be deleted.. Ignore it & move one.

As Ricky Gervais tweeted a few days back - 'Right to not be offended, is not an actual human right'.

Someone 'joking' about malnutrition in Africa, is actually not the reason for malnutrition there neither is it going to make it worse. The only thing it does is to somehow 'offend' you, so rather ignore it than calling it to be deleted.

Edited by gooner4life

^^ NO

and we have had a discussion on this sh*t million times, don't like it great, gtfo or move on, moral f**s can suck it, according to u, blow job should be a holocaust then? if not then just FFS! ignore sh*t u don't like and move the f**k on, simple ain't it geniuses?

^^ NO

and we have had a discussion on this sh*t million times, don't like it great, gtfo or move on, moral f**s can suck it, according to u, blow job should be a holocaust then? if not then just FFS! ignore sh*t u don't like and move the f**k on, simple ain't it geniuses?

English please ...