Controller for PC

sidsarvaiya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone comment on how good the Logitech f310 and f710 controllers are ?

Decent and the after sales is functional all over India as far as I am aware.

Also, layout of the buttons is not like the XBox controller. Might want to look at that.

Can anyone comment on how good the Logitech f310 and f710 controllers are ?

Its a decent enough controller. Using the F310 as my controller 2 on the PC.

Downsides -

1 Wire is a little short. If you have the PC connected to the TV you might have to get a USB extension.

2 Stick layout and style is like the PS3 controller. Which is not as good as the 360 one. Not great for FPSs or shooters in general.

Plus side -

Gets detected as the 360 controller in games that I have played so far. So you dont need to mess around with drivers or custom software or anything like that.

Get it if you dont mind the two downsides, I would still recommend an original 360 controller but this one isnt bad.

I've been meaning to get one of the newer controllers.

But it is an irony that Xbox One controller for Windows requires a wire, but DS4 works wireless just fine.

i bought an xbox controller and it turned out to be a duplicate one ... its been too long now so i cant replace it i guess ... now i just cant trust them to deliver the original one to me .... and the f310 is cheaper ...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Guys, I am looking for a controller too, please help me choose one-

I have ordered this Xbox 360 wireless controller for windows from snapdeal, cause the price on FK rose from 3k to 3.59k, but I am not sure of the authenticity based on the packing in the second image, can someone please confirm? http://www.snapdeal....r-pc/1826246415

I know @Ethan_hunt ordered one from FK and his controllers packing is different.

This is what he received -

Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

^ Whenever in doubt, check in person.

I purchased a Wired one about a year back, got it for ~1400/-; could've gotten the wireless variant but I do not really need it.

^ Whenever in doubt, check in person.

I purchased a Wired one about a year back, got it for ~1400/-; could've gotten the wireless variant but I do not really need it.

I am not quite sure what I should be checking. That is a killer price, it is retailing online for around 2.4k!

I am not quite sure what I should be checking. That is a killer price, it is retailing online for around 2.4k!

You should buy this one. Discounts should bring the price down further, and you are covered by eBay guarantee.

You should buy this one. Discounts should bring the price down further, and you are covered by eBay guarantee.

Thanks, this seems like such a sweet deal (almost too good to be true), but how do I know if this is genuine, there are so many reports of fakes out there, I am extremely apprehensive on making this purchase. I am so tempted to pull the trigger!

PS- Will send the Snapdeal COD back!

I bought it local man, so they have that advantage of not listing it and it was from a small shop in Delhi's suburbs which retails both warez and legit gaming stuff (selling PlayStation 4's on one end and cracked PC titles on the other).

So, if you can trot down to Richie some day at your convenience, look it up. Might come handy.

Otherwise eBay is probably the safer bet between that and snapdeal.

Hope this helps, Cheers!

So, I emailed the ebay seller -

From his response, I dont think it is original, what say guys?

Dear classic.online.store,

I dont understand, is this manufactured by Microsoft or not?

- jasku

To: jasku
Subject: Re: Details about item: jasku sent a message about Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Remote Gamepad with USB Receiver for PC & XBOX 360 #321625883966
Sent Date: 22-May-2015 00:13:05 IST
Dear jasku,

Dear customer,
This is a third party product and comes with seller warranty.
Regards

- classic.online.store

To: classic.online.store
Subject: Details about item: jasku sent a message about Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Remote Gamepad with USB Receiver for PC & XBOX 360 #321625883966
Sent Date: 21-May-2015 18:12:14 IST

Dear classic.online.store,

Hi, is this a original Xbox 360 controller with the receiver packaged with the controller?

- jasku

• 1 month later...

Archived