Uncharted 2 Online

TheDribbler

WAAAAAOOOOWWWW this thread is really dying now... (thanks to AC:B) And guys are you still playing this game or not ????? I will be joining in for tommorow, then will join next week.... Hope that saint will come tommorow its been ages since i played with saint... And Newxtreme has gone to hostel or he is still in delhi ????

Thread might not be getting updated regularly but we (Saint, newuxtreme, bhushanp and I) are playing regularly. Not sure about next week but I'll play today and tomorrow.

We is playin day n nights everydays... And some of the most awesome times along with some of the most frustrating but whatever! Best multiplayer gaming moments ever have been shared in the past month....

Thanx to alla u guys saint,bhushan,abhigite,mixke,dilli,taz,yogi,psyko, stupid n00b etc etc unfortunately i can't write names of my entire psn friends list....

This is in no particular order! :hypocrite:

But seriously though, the times were just WaaaooWWW Man, i mean are you freakin kiddin me?? ... just WaaaooooW.... :wOOtjumpy:

I guess I'll just meet you guys in Uncharted 3 next time now... Awesome times guys thanx... :thumbsup::gunsmilie:

We is playin day n nights everydays... And some of the most awesome times along with some of the most frustrating but whatever! Best multiplayer gaming moments ever have been shared in the past month....

Thanx to alla u guys saint,bhushan,abhigite,mixke,dilli,taz,yogi,psyko, stupid n00b etc etc unfortunately i can't write names of my entire psn friends list....

This is in no particular order! :hypocrite:

But seriously though, the times were just WaaaooWWW Man, i mean are you freakin kiddin me?? ... just WaaaooooW.... :wOOtjumpy:

I guess I'll just meet you guys in Uncharted 3 next time now... Awesome times guys thanx... :thumbsup::gunsmilie:

Yea man had really good time..... Especialy yesterday when our party met with saints party in matchmaking.... And yea man will see you in Uncharted 3.. but you told me that you will come in june :threatenlumber:

Haha yea that was just super awesome! Us match main toh jeetne ki bahut intensitybhi thi aur pure maza bhi ahut tha in playin amongst friends lol... Wanted to prolong the matches as well... Those matches were just pure awesome...

Abhi 5-6 mahinon main wapas tho aaunga but im assumin UC2 will be long gone dead by then... Aisay bhi UC2 is on its deathbed with the horible lag, the level 80's ruining the games for everyone else and what not... It getstoo frustrating at times... UC3 will be a fresh start for everyone and we will reign supreme in that game! Clan's etc k liyay toh we have MOAR than enough players as is...Then we will be the guy's against whom everyone quits just 5 minutes into the match :P

I'm sure everyone in our list will definitely be PRE ordering UC3 no doubts. Is saal k winter vacations toh bade fatafat khatam ho jayenge...

Haha yea that was just super awesome! Us match main toh jeetne ki bahut intensitybhi thi aur pure maza bhi ahut tha in playin amongst friends lol... Wanted to prolong the matches as well... Those matches were just pure awesome...

Abhi 5-6 mahinon main wapas tho aaunga but im assumin UC2 will be long gone dead by then... Aisay bhi UC2 is on its deathbed with the horible lag, the level 80's ruining the games for everyone else and what not... It getstoo frustrating at times... UC3 will be a fresh start for everyone and we will reign supreme in that game! Clan's etc k liyay toh we have MOAR than enough players as is...Then we will be the guy's against whom everyone quits just 5 minutes into the match :P

I'm sure everyone in our list will definitely be PRE ordering UC3 no doubts. Is saal k winter vacations toh bade fatafat khatam ho jayenge...

hey good luck on ur hostel life bro . im sure ull enjoy it :punk:

ur right about uc2 . but i dont know about others . uc2 has become a GAME TO CHILL for me . means when i just dont have energy to focus . maybe i wanna watch something on pc . i can just mute and play uc2 . and im guessing ill do that till uc3 comes :P . but still i agree . as more and more games come this year . uc2 will lose ppl . it was a great journey . feels like an end of an era . well im glad i was a part of it :clap3:

hey good luck on ur hostel life bro . im sure ull enjoy it :punk:

ur right about uc2 . but i dont know about others . uc2 has become a GAME TO CHILL for me . means when i just dont have energy to focus . maybe i wanna watch something on pc . i can just mute and play uc2 . and im guessing ill do that till uc3 comes :P . but still i agree . as more and more games come this year . uc2 will lose ppl . it was a great journey .feels like an end of an era . well im glad i was a part of it :clap3:

its just the beginning of the era of uc3 :devil:

yea man uc2 is gonna be dead after kz3 and almost everyone in the uc2 clan is buying kz3 even saint... so i think all of us gonna continue ur groups on kz3 and till november then :wOOtjumpy:

Played this game after such a long time ... its still so addictive ... :wOOtjumpy: .... But was really pissed off as no one could hear me .... >.<

I could see the mic icon in front of your name. You were speaking very low.

Played this game after such a long time ... its still so addictive ... :wOOtjumpy: .... But was really pissed off as no one could hear me .... >.<

Heard you fine later on when we played co op. But I couldn't hear you or mixke speak when we played competitive MP.

Heard you fine later on when we played co op. But I couldn't hear you or mixke speak when we played competitive MP.

Don't know why man. But I was able to see mic icon in front of your name.

Sid/SA in opposite team were able to hear me fine. But own teammates were not able to hear :doh:

last nite matches were fun ... especially that RPG only match ... hahahah ... it was fun killing my own team mates ... :bigyellowgrin: ....

so are we playing again tonite??

The other team had 88 deaths :rofl:

I'll try to come for a few games around 10pm.

last nite matches were fun ... especially that RPG only match ... hahahah ... it was fun killing my own team mates ... :bigyellowgrin: ....

so are we playing again tonite??

what did u guys kill?it was me SA and sid who did all the team kills :bigyellowgrin: ...with sid with the most team kills :P

and cypher saala standing on the ledge and taunting at me....saala i gave him one :pwnt:

Don't know why man. But I was able to see mic icon in front of your name.

Sid/SA in opposite team were able to hear me fine. But own teammates were not able to hear :doh:

Lol yeah, I was able to hear and speak to the opposition team but not my own team mates. :rolleyes:

Archived