The Football Thread

Xeno

Juventus boss Conte investigated for match-fixing

Another match fixing cloud over Juve.. Such a shame...

Screw the Serie A. They have something against Juve. Buggers stripped them off their title and relegated them last time around and nothing has been proved even after 7 years(or was it 8).

Edited by Don Vito

Compatriot Louis Saha, who hopes to continue at Tottenham - where he enjoyed a loan spell last season - later tweeted his hope that Hazard will join Spurs, although that seems an unlikely option.

"I wish Tottenham or Man United to get him," Saha said. "There is plenty of goals and assists in him. Good tricks too but he s very effective player.

Saha followed that up with another tweet, saying: "Apparently on his way to Chelseafc."

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/05/28/3132272/chelsea-win-the-battle-to-sign-wing-wizard-hazard-from-lille

Amazing player, would have been a great addition to the united squad but too cocky.

Still don't trust Goal.com's news or until it's their on sky sports, but even if those are false rumours, i wouldn't expect SAF to take his bs anyways..

Yeah but expect him to be behind Llorente in the squad.

true

Hazard to Chelsea :O Hazard,Mata,Torres,Marin,De Bruyne,Hulk(maybe) :panic:

Arsenal,Sign somebody Big Quick Please :cry: Why the hell they want to go cheap with Giroud i dont understand.Just pay 12.6 Million and get him before anyone contacts him for a more tempting more.Why Bargain all the time arsenal :slap: