Halo 4

Bulovski

HALO 4 biggest E3 game announcement till now...

Waiting for GTA V and RE6 :P

As much as i love it to happen, it wont :( R* will perhaps showcase their Agent or something this year. I think they are taking a good break from GTA series.

^^ They also have Max Payne.

BTW, 2012 Holidays... still a long, long wait. Also they really need to update the engine. The teaser was short but in true Halo fashion it delivered the chills.

i created it first..bulo deleted it....wtf

Abey haat yaar ...mods abusing powers again..i already created the thread...... :ranting:

look at the lame op....no info nothing.....

Mods

edit OP with screens and video

Release date is fall 2012

sad to see such shitty op of a a Halo game :|

info is out add it....dammit

:rofl: :rofl:

LOL which part of "Dawn of a new trilogy on Xbox 360" did you guys not understand. There is no way in hell this is the launch title for the next Xbox. And as much as it pains to say it that means there is no new Xbox until 2013 at the earliest.

LOL which part of "Dawn of a new trilogy on Xbox 360" did you guys not understand. There is no way in hell this is the launch title for the next Xbox. And as much as it pains to say it that means there is no new Xbox until 2013 at the earliest.

:rofl:

Let's see how a non-bungie Halo turns out to be :)

so it seems that Afty has lived up to all the expectations we had from him :lol:

also Zodka :ha:

Edit: I think I may just take the new X-box now, i don't think the current one will last the trilogy, although part of it could well be on the next console

Microsoft did drop a bomb after all, not bad

Archived