Halo 4

Bulovski

If by UC/COD set pieces you mean completely scripted set pieces with hardly any player input, then no.

Oh I see :bigyellowgrin:

When u run out of ammo u run out of ammo, simple as that. Not a friggin survival horror. Guns dont have infinite ammo. And u can carry only 2 weapons at a time and yes u have to switch with enemy weapons all the time

Nah I meant that the rifle you get in Halo 3 etc, you dont easily find ammo for that. You HAVE to switch it after the ammo runs out. Is it in every Halo game?

^^^^^

I can smell that you are upto something

:devil:

And how was Vehicle combat handled in Halo games? When you are driving the buggy or whatever in MP/SP etc, cant you switch places without coming out? I mean from driving to machine gun handling etc, like in Borderlands.

Halo 4 and Re-evaluating your difficulty choice.

Speaking from the Halo 4 panel during New York Comic Con last weekend O’ Connor referred to those expecting to start off on Heroic or Legendary difficulty as soon as this title comes out, and said that gamers may want to re-evaluate their difficulty choice.

lol MT i see a lot of people write ''your'' instead of ''you are'' .. is it a fashion? or they use because they just want to look cool?

I know it's awkward to talk about grammar here but i just wanted to ask..

And nothing against you Pranay. :D

Well I can post a whole lot of stuff on Halo 4 but no one wanted me to do so, so let's discuss grammar.

lol MT i see a lot of people write ''your'' instead of ''you are'' .. is it a fashion? or they use because they just want to look cool?

It is a common typo. No one does that to look cool. If you are reading in your mind while typing, the pronunciation of your and you are is almost same, so many people make that typo.

I know it's awkward to talk about grammar here but i just wanted to ask..

And nothing against you Pranay. :D

Internet dude ppl dont care much for spellings , the short form of 'you are' is ' you're ' . People dont really bother so they end up typing 'your' instead of ' you're ' . And as Indians the english language isnt a first language for most of us so i dont see why so many people on ivg are soo concerned . As for me ,I didnt even study in an english school , only picked up on english after 2006.

It is a common typo. No one does that to look cool. If you are reading in your mind while typing, the pronunciation of your and you are is almost same, so many people make that typo.

Internet dude ppl dont care much for spellings , the short form of 'you are' is ' you're ' . People dont really bother so they end up typing 'your' instead of ' you're ' . And as Indians the english language isnt a first language for most of us so i dont see why so many people on ivg are soo concerned . As for me ,I didnt even study in an english school , only picked up on english after 2006.

Oh i see, thanks for the reply. Repped.

Sorry about OT.

Archived