Resistance 2

KnackChap

EPIC boss fights r EPIC

hence PS3 owner (and Resistance fan's) shouldn't give this a MISS, it'll be a shame as a PS3 owner if they don't play this game :ph34r:

1up Review:

Resistance 2 is an extremely well-assembled FPS, with an improved campaign, fun competitive multiplayer, and a damn neat take on co-op. I wouldn't go as far as to say this is the definitive PS3 game, but it's certainly one of the best PS3 exclusives I've played. Plus, I gotta give props to a game that loves giant monsters as much as I do.

B+

Its from 1UP guys....what more do you expect from them for a PS3 exclusive..... ;)

And BTW,Reviews are manipulated these days....So,if you like the game,buy it.....

Resistance 2 Beta Extended To November 3 In North America

This is where what you perceive to be the final scene of a movie ends; the screen fades to black, and you get up and gather your coat. But wait! Another scene begins, and you sit back down...confused, but happy. This movie was awesome and you want more.

The Resistance 2 beta test technically ended yesterday as Insomniac took down the servers. But hey, they're back up again for North American gamers! For stability reasons, they have decided to extend the beta through the weekend until Monday, November 3 (one day before the game launches). Here's the quote from the official Resistance 2 forums:

In order to continue working on the stability of our servers in advance of Resistance 2's North American launch, we've decided to extend the beta period from today to Monday, November 3. The North American beta servers will go down at 8:00 p.m. PST on that day. So enjoy a few extra rounds of R2 co-op and competitive multiplayer over the weekend before the game hits retail shelves next Tuesday.

Niiiice. If you think you didn't really get enough time with the beta, you now have another weekend to satisfy that urge. Besides, as the beta continues right up until the launch of the final product, there should be little to no downtime in the online multiplayer fun! So don't waste the opportunity; log on and indulge in some more blasting.

Source

Brotha....

Resistance 2 Takes 420 Hours To Complete*

* And by complete, we mean complete complete. Sony says — and you may already have heard this figure tossed around — that there's some 420 hours worth of play time in Resistance 2 required to unlock everything.

Thankfully, for at least my own review purposes, the single player campaign should take you about 9 to 11 hours to burn through. That's totally reasonable. But if you plan on dedicating the time to do everything, unlock every level, find every briefing, max out every class, you've got about 18 days of your life ahead of you just playing R2.

source

Archived