Play-Asia FAQ.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, my first post on the forum. I just moved to India from Canada. I wasn't planning on staying here for long but that changed. So I purchased an Xbox 360 Slim here instead. I have been using my Canadian account here and things seem to work just fine. I bought couple of Arcade games as well and no problems so far. Not sure how Games On Demand work. I needed few games and the only place I can think of buying them online is Play-Asia.

I have an order shipped from them on March the 28th to my Indian address worth $40 in value and I'm yet to receive it. Hopefully I get it soon.

Happy gaming all of you.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

EDIT: guys how much time will it take for PA to ship to hyderabad?

how much time pa takes to reach bombay...and if customs catch you then how much do u hv to pay them

When you guys place an order, just think that the stuff is coming on bull cart....bas aur koi baat nahi.

Bullcart-vi.jpg

• 4 months later...

guyz Im looking forward to buy a Turtle beach headset from playasia..n I live in nDelhi...sum1 plz tell me the total customs amount Ive gotta to pay..I mean around 1000-2000 or above?....the headset"s cost in 2697Rs..IN playasia..n ill choose that economy bubble wrap shipping

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived