Killzone 2

KnackChap

GI Killzone 2 pre-order  

153 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brotha...

In the demo..in the warehouse....try hitting the stack of cylinders as depicted in red outline..They don't go boom instantly..instead..the rack..opens..and the cylinders go rolling on the floor...and then again when u hit them....they slow start to catch fire..and then "KABOOM" ...these all little details...really spice up

kz2ch9.jpg

I think He has.... :rofl:Most of the Bangalore Guys Did I Think...... :bigyellowgrin:

nah I haven't played it but yes! most of the members in BGC are done with this game :P

I will be picking my copy when i get a PS3. I am planning to pick a new one, lets see if I am able to pick one next month.

nah I haven't played it but yes! most of the members in BGC are done with this game :bigyellowgrin:

I will be picking my copy when i get a PS3. I am planning to pick a new one, lets see if I am able to pick one next month.

Nope only me arun and cad...HSP and cycle just had a 15 min glimpse on the game.

Yeah i just watched the game being played.

Fell asleep after the first 6 levels :(, and when i woke up i saw the fun parts of the last few levels. So i've seen the whole game, havent played it yet

Yeah i just watched the game being played.

Fell asleep after the first 6 levels :), and when i woke up i saw the fun parts of the last few levels. So i've seen the whole game, havent played it yet

that actually ruined the experience for me a bit....watched KC play the whole game and i enjoyed it so much....but while playing it, i knew what was gonna happen :)

peace

Archived