IVG Driveclub 'Clubs'

KnackChap

Oye. Add me to the clubwa too. Sala sony ka delay ka trick kaam kar gaya. Humse raha nahi gaya aur purchase kar liya.

PSN ID: AngryPixel89

P.S: I think i have sam in my friendlist.

Joined and played for couple of hours yesterday. Game slowly grows on you. Done the rookie race and unlocked the second part of the game. Damn its such a sudden change. Apun ko first 7-8 races se Tata Nano chalane ki aadat ho gayi thi. Fir rookie clear karte hi vo fast si lambi gaadi haath lagi. BC, dhudum, dhadam, start ho gaya fir se. Baar baar race ke beech me car shaktimaan ban ke gol gol ghum jaati.

Joined and played for couple of hours yesterday. Game slowly grows on you. Done the rookie race and unlocked the second part of the game. Damn its such a sudden change. Apun ko first 7-8 races se Tata Nano chalane ki aadat ho gayi thi. Fir rookie clear karte hi vo fast si lambi gaadi haath lagi. BC, dhudum, dhadam, start ho gaya fir se. Baar baar race ke beech me car shaktimaan ban ke gol gol ghum jaati.

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Finally got back to Driveclub, and IVG Slipstream is back in action.

So far we have three members:

HundredProofSam

keyofx

markettantrik

We're currently a level 9 club, and we have three slots left.

This is for those who own the full game only, so if you're interested in joining the club, post here. However, please play the game first and only if you like it and think you'll be playing it more, only then apply to be in the club. We're not necessarily looking for hardcore players, but at least those who will stick with the game enough to help the club progress.

Also adding the club to the OP listing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived