Dishonored

SRINI87

More Dishonored content on the way

Details on the first piece of content, as well as future plans, are outlined below:

Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials
, being released in December for $4.99 (or 400 Microsoft Points), will include 10 challenge maps that will test and track your combat, stealth and mobility skills. Ten distinct trials await challengers – including an arena battle against waves of enemy AI, a gravity-defying run of drop assassinations, and a race against the clock. Dunwall City Trials also features a whole new set of achievements and trophies as well as a global online leaderboard that will establish the greatest assassins for each challenge.

The second and third add-ons for Dishonored will be coming in 2013 and will each feature story-driven campaigns. Pricing on these two packs will be revealed closer to launch.

Daud, the leader of a group of supernatural assassins known as ‘The Whalers’, will be the focus of the second add-on pack, scheduled for release in early Spring 2013. Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud’s own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome…

Additional story details on the third add-on pack will be revealed closer to its launch next year.

first one sounds useless to me :\

I was fooling around in the game and encountered a funny situation. Here i have made a video of that. :bigyellowgrin:

You found this now. The heart actually tells this to you if you point it towards Piero and keep sussing it for information.

But thanks for the video.

You found this now. The heart actually tells this to you if you point it towards Piero and keep sussing it for information.

But thanks for the video.

yeah actually i am playing it slowly.I got bored doing the missions.Therefore was not much interested in starting the fifth mission so early.Thats why i was roaming here and there.:D

Lol i know about the heart but dont use it much.The game really becomes funny at times.

yeah actually i am playing it slowly.I got bored doing the missions.Therefore was not much interested in starting the fifth mission so early.Thats why i was roaming here and there.:D

Lol i know about the heart but dont use it much.The game really becomes funny at times.

And that is why I am happy I bought it.

How are the stealth mechanics of the game? does the character feel heavy/light when he is sneaking/walking/running?

or the game has to offer causal stealth approach?

I love the stealth elements of games like Thief,Metal gear solid,Hitman,sly,Skyrim,Fallout but dislike how deux ex turned out to be.

How are the stealth mechanics of the game? does the character feel heavy/light when he is sneaking/walking/running?

I love the stealth elements of games like Thief,Metal gear solid,Hitman,sly,Skyrim,Fallout but dislike how deux ex turned out to be.

^^ Stealth is more inline with the Deus Ex model and as you crank the settings onto hard, be prepared to die a lot, detected A LOT.

When he is running, Corvo feels awkward but whilst crouching and cornering the game feels nice and supple. Blinking is good although sometimes there are walls and limitations (if you really push the game). Apart from that the level design is great, expect a lot of intersecting guard / security meshes. Hidden paths and great sense of bypassing the majority of security from a vertical path.

Oh! and if you wanted to know how it feels to be Ezio during an air assassination, this game is a must.

The game walks a fine line between being an unforgiving punishment story and all out ease of SKYRIM. Never played Thief OR Hitman so no comments there.

Apart from this combat feels tense and story is above average.

Let me tell you if you are a hardcore hitman fan or splinter cell lover you may get disappointed a little.As this game is damn easy even in the hard difficulty level in which i am playing.If you have completed hitman in hard difficulty getting silent assassin rank in every mission then this game will be a piece of cake to you!If you have completed MGS4 in big boss mode or in naked normal mode without killing anyone.Then this game will be a joke to you.

This game gives you some cool super powers and ofcourse a gun to achieve your targets.The only challenge in this game is the way you use your super powers to remain undetected.Moreover it also gives multiple approaches for completing a mission. Nevertheless its pretty much fun.

Therefore if you love the stealth genre and looking for a less mind boggling game with some fun elements in it then this may be for you.:)

Let me tell you if you are a hardcore hitman fan or splinter cell lover you may get disappointed a little as this game is damn easy even in the hard difficulty level in which i am playing.If you have completed hitman in hard

I hope Splinter Cell: Blacklist gets it right, what a joke Conviction was. After Chaos Theory they seriously lost the plot and Conviction played like a standard 3rd person shooter with embedded stealth mechanics.

stealth is pretty easy in the game. nowhere close to thief or hitman, but definitely better than in skyrim or fallout (did those games even have stealth?).

^^Nope if you observe the videos it seems they are following the conviction path only.Now splinter cell is more of an action game rather than a stealth one.:lol:

**** :zodka: seems to be the way to go.

Why UBISOFT, why?

At-least let me play Chaos Theory on Windows 7.

Archived