Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

gmal is overpowered like hell....people don't admit it because they are enjoying getting rampant and fury with it....with lag gmail is god like...instant death....close range,long range, mid range it is the best....it is also best in mid range because it can absolutely stop an fleet footer with its crazy stopping power..it makes it a fleet footer vs non fleet footer and induces r8 recoil on top of it.when i get a jump on a gmal user and try blind firing and die i totally lose it ....i cant wait for gmal to be nerfed ....would totally love to kill those assholes who stand way in the back and just pick on people rather than going head on and exhibiting any skill whatsoever..7 out of 10 people who brought dlc use gmal....that is no coincidence....i still play with my m9 and would never use any cheap tactic.

why was i kicked out of the party yesterday...i joined in only to play with you guys in party but i was kicked out...i demand an reply ...

gmal is overpowered like hell....people don't admit it because they are enjoying getting rampant and fury with it....with lag gmail is god like...instant death....close range,long range, mid range it is the best....it is also best in mid range because it can absolutely stop an fleet footer with its crazy stopping power..it makes it a fleet footer vs non fleet footer and induces r8 recoil on top of it.when i get a jump on a gmal user and try blind firing and die i totally lose it ....i cant wait for gmal to be nerfed .... would totally love to kill those assholes who stand way in the back and just pick on people rather than going head on and exhibiting any skill whatsoever..7 out of 10 people who brought dlc use gmal....that is no coincidence....i still play with my m9 and would never use any cheap tactic.

I am not trying to defend all the GMAL users .. but every gun excels if you use it in a certain way.

you cant get long distance kills with KAL/M9 and at the same time you cant win CQC with GMAL/Dragon. Just because you prefer playing with M9 doesnt mean the game should be fixed in a way so that it supports your game play style.

No offense meant meant or no offense taken from your post .. just posting my views :)

i would have no issues with gmal if the stopping power is not so gr8..if it is a gun which is only good at long range then i understand people maintaining distance and providing support to their team.but this gun is so powerful now that it is impossible to get anywhere near anyone....that is what i was angry about...once stopping power is fixed i believe i wont have anything against people using gmal because i know if i get close to them then i have the upper hand ..

try playing with m9 against a party of elena gmal users...you will feel my anger for this gun now.

another thing that needs fixing is quick scoping using tbolt....it makes tbolt very over powered ...people go freely around the map killing people who are 3 feet in front of them with sniper :eyebrow: ...it has to be entirely scoped in for the shot to register

if not this then no of bullets have to be reduced to 3.

^yeah r8,y don't u try to get a quickscope kill against a constantly moving enemy and post a vid here?

its nt as easy as u think.

the tbolt user can easily get a shot off and the opponent just has to prey it misses....does it not make it easier to kill people 3 to 1 feet in front of you by quick scooping..that is what i am against...sniper has be used as a sniper.

5 bullets is too many.... making it into 3 will even things out. reduce no of bullets or adjust quick scooping

Dude raj I seriously can't get if you're serious or trolling...

In a game of multiple guns, there WILL be a gun more powerful than the others... It's just what happens with variety. Fal was bit OP is mid range NOT long NOR short, but they got the Fal nerfed. Now Gmal is a fun gun because you can get long range kills, if you want to battle it out with an automatic weapon, literally each weapon works against it, you just need to use the fleet foot to your advantage so that all the bullets don't hit you dead center. If ANY gun hit's bullets right in your torso the stopping power is insane, with the Gmal it's just 3 bullets coming together.

Also, have you ever heard, if you can't beat em, join em. Crying and bitching about how one thing is bad and another isn't.. Who is stopping you from using the Gmal? How is a gun in a game a cheap tactic? It's not a bug, it's not a glitch you are taking advantage of... You use it and let's see how you do against other Gmals with FF. And playing against a party is another rant altogether. Even if skilled players in a party with communication are using AK's only, you will still get raped.

You are complaining about T-Bolt quick scopes but I have never seen you pull of any T-Bolt kills let alone quick scopes. People who are highly skilled and great risk takers are one's who can pull of Quick scoping 1/20 times. Scoping in T-bolt is pretty crap. You need to try it before you knock it. Ragur has been playing with the T-Bolt like it's his baby and even then he manages to get very few noteworthy quick-scopes. It doesn't work that way. And what about an automatic weapon vs T-Bolt? If you can't kill him when he misses his first shot, then please.... it is NOT the T-Bolt's fault that you died in the 2nd shot.

About the party, dude you know it's always mics over non mics preference when playing competitive.. Nothing against you or anyone, even Ragur and others who don't have mic get kicked off when mic users come o/l. We always invite and play with everyone when playing full 10 customs, and you are one of the first persons we call.

The first 15 kills just happened, they just kept coming for me and dying... After that I was camping like a little bitch and asking for dilli to help me get that rampant. :bigyellowgrin: After the rampant was just pure luck.

Thank you dilli! :kisstogether:

"Also, have you ever heard, if you can't beat em, join em. Crying and bitching about how one thing is bad and another isn't.. Who is stopping you from using the Gmal? How is a gun in a game a cheap tactic? It's not a bug, it's not a glitch" - newuxtreme ........... Fkin noob u r ... Wasnt SA cheap in U2? Was it a bug? Was it a glitch? No, it was just cheap sh*t. Think twice( oh no u gotta think about 100 times) before speaking uttershit outta ur mouth. Noobxtreme, who thinks hes the greatest playa ever born.really? Best playas dont kick any1 out of the party for no reason.i know ur scared bitch. Lol at u. Gtfo n****.

"Also, have you ever heard, if you can't beat em, join em. Crying and bitching about how one thing is bad and another isn't.. Who is stopping you from using the Gmal? How is a gun in a game a cheap tactic? It's not a bug, it's not a glitch" - newuxtreme ........... Fkin noob u r ... Wasnt SA cheap in U2? Was it a bug? Was it a glitch? No, it was just cheap sh*t. Think twice( oh no u gotta think about 100 times) before speaking uttershit outta ur mouth. Noobxtreme, who thinks hes the greatest playa ever born.really? Best playas dont kick any1 out of the party for no reason.i know ur scared bitch. Lol at u. Gtfo n****.

reported your post, i hope mods do something. And learn to mind your language on this forum please.

Archived