Ask The Experts

Chaztin

It doesnt really make much of a difference, coax is supposedly better because no conversion of any sort is going on. But optical is better when distances are larger.

Doesnt really matter. Just get the cheaper cable.

I want to buy coax-toslink converter from ebay. The seller is insisting on paypal , so how do I go about it ? I don't have a paypal account.

1. Can we open paypal account in india ? How does it work basically. I'm just interested in buying.

2. Will I have to pay any fee to paypal if I'm using it only for making payments ?

3. Is it safe :P ?

Thanks in advance :fear:

Edited by ..Ne0..

I want to buy coax-toslink converter from ebay. The seller is insisting on paypal , so how do I go about it ? I don't have a paypal account.

1. Can we open paypal account in india ? How does it work basically. I'm just interested in buying.

2. Will I have to pay any fee to paypal if I'm using it only for making payments ?

3. Is it safe :hi2: ?

Thanks in advance :furious:

1. Yes. Sign up, add a Cr./Dr Card, Transfer funds and you can log in from the concerned site to make the payment.

2. No fee for personal accounts.

3. Yes, at least from my experience.

I ve made a paypal acc but i dont know how to use it on psn. I mean what should i fill up in billing information(card type, card no., card security no. etc etc)? Any suggestions or any link for help will b great.

I have never purchased anything from the PSN, but from what you said it seems they are asking for cc information. If Paypal is accepted, you should see an option to log into your account and make the payment directly, you do not enter those details when doing that.

Maybe someone who have done a purchase on the PSN could help you better.

hi.. all..

I hav heard quite a lot about Shop number 2 in Palika, so I hav a few questions for their long term customers..

do they sell original ps3 games as well..??

wats the prob of the original games not working..?

and lastly at what price do they sell the original ps3 games..

I wud get a ps3 in coming 2 weeks and wud like to start up with

Uncharted

MGS 4

Ratchet and Clank FToD

Ninja Gaiden Sigma

as u can see all are almost an year old games.. how much wud i hav to shell in order to get them..?? I am asking because i wud be better prepared for bargaining... frm my past experiences i hav known that if u do not know the estimate selling price, u are on a very thin ground when in comes to shopping frm Palika.

Edited by Nemo

^^ Yeah they do sell original games but dont expect too much in terms of discount. But 10 percent or so should be do-able. Also make sure that the game is sealed new. What they do sometimes is buy second hand games and put a plastic cover on them.

Never, ever had a problem where an orignal game didnt work for me. Doesnt matter where I bought it from.

Aftrunner almost answered exactly. I would just like to add that do make sure that the game disc is new.

Although it doesn't makes a difference in the quality or life of the game as it's a bluray disc, but when you are paying that much you should be expecting a sealed one.

Remember that all the shops in Pallika have 7/10 of their games used. So be cautious.

Inturn, I would also suggest you to go for brand new games from musicworld/planetM/Croma as most of your wishlist is old and normally available in the stores.

btw, what do you mean by original PS3 games? As far as Im aware, there are no pirated versions of them.

And you might be interested in buying those games from the TP. Other than MGS4, the rest of the games you mentioned usually sells there for 1k or less.

^^^^

i overheard some pirated blu rays selling for around 1-1.5k (lol defeats the purpose of piracy) when i frequented there for my cheap 360 titles..

and sorry for sounding like a n00b but wats TP..??

also how do used games fare for ps3's..??

I read somewhere that blu rays have much more life then normal cd's and they are much less scratch prone as well..

also when i went to pallika he gave me a plastic cover sealed by himself.....when i showed him he said that Us and UK packing dont have it..

so dont believe all their bullshit...............

^^^^

i

and sorry for sounding like a n00b but wats TP..??

the GI(IndianVideoGamer) trading post

I read somewhere that blu rays have much more life then normal cd's and they are much less scratch prone as well..

yes bluray has a good anti-scratch layer.................

Edited by abhinit90

Well i did say "budget" laptop.

I dont want to fix a budget, coz I always land up paying more and buying the "better" one.

But if you insist < 30k Max: 35k

Someone please help!

Min Specs Im looking for is 17", HDMI out(for my LCD), 3gb.

Need it primarily to use SQL + .Net.

Apparently HP is worst (keeps on crapping)

Maybe it need not be budget. One of my relative is coming back from Dubai/Bahrain. Any idea if laptops can be bought cheaper there (with warranty that works over here)?