Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Later on they come as DLC in store, typically after a month or 2. For 1-5 USD. That's why they say its launch exclusive.

IMO this confirms we are getting NWO and maybe invasion era story mode.

:panic:

So if I get the base game for $25 on Black Friday, when should I expect to get all the launch DLCs? Haven't played a WWE game since SVR 2010, so as well start again with this one.

The reason for him to move was to NOT worry about his physical condition. The WWE is relatively pansy compared to a lot of other feds :P

Sort of why Lesnar moved back as well.

Barrett would beg to differ :P

But, you're right, barring botches, WWE has gone a bit soft. Thanks Linda running for senate...

From GAF topic:

tumblr_makcerG73n1reijb1o1_400.gif

:rofl:

Barrett would beg to differ :P

But, you're right, barring botches, WWE has gone a bit soft. Thanks Linda running for senate...

true true, that bitch...did she even win?

- Sting spoke with the Mirror to promote his appearance in WWE 2K15. Check out the highlights:

On finally working with WWE: "Why now? It's a now or never thing. I've done so many things in the wrestling business but the one thing I'd never done was wrestle or be a part of the WWE family I didn't want too hang it all up and retire and disappear again without having done that in some capacity."

On joining the WWE Hall Of Fame: "Obviously it would be a great honour to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. It's nothing that I would say no to, that's for sure."

On his memories of The Ultimate Warrior: "Now I can look back and realise just how amazing it all was. It's remarkable really that both of us ended up taking it all as far as we did...It would seem like every three, four, five years or so we'd bump into each other. He called me twelve years ago, he needed some help with some stuff and of course I was there to help him out as much as I could. We never really kept in contact, but it was always friendly when we did. With his resurgence with WWE I was really looking forward to reconnecting with him again, and maybe even working with him in some capacity through WWE."

On wanting to wrestle the Undertaker: "I've made it clear I'd love to have one last hurrah, one last big match hopefully. And of course I've been outspoken about Undertaker being the opponent. I know what happened at Wrestlemania where Brock Lesnar broke his streak. I think, or at least I'm hoping, that Taker's still going to come back and that he's not done. If he's not done, and he would consider doing it, I'd love to work with him one time. I'd love to wrestle him one time before I call it quits. Undertaker maintained a status in wrestling and the WWE that is second to none. He's a phenomenon...How about San Francisco, 2015, in April?"

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/328899/Sting-Says-He-Still-Wants-to-Face-Undertaker-at-WrestleMania-31.htm#rWRJjpC4fVKqhITz.99

- The second part of Kurt Angle's appearance on Jim Ross' Ross Report podcast is online, and you can listen to it below. Here are some highlights from the interview:

- Angle says that he's interested in returning to WWE, but that he is in a difficult spot due to his current TNA contract because he can't legally negotiate with WWE or speak with Vince McMahon, Triple H or Stephanie McMahon about a return. As such, he doesn't know how interested WWE might be in him coming back. He did say that TNA has been good to him but noted that if he waits for his TNA deal to expire before approaching WWE, he could jeopardize his spot in TNA. He said that he would like to finish his career in WWE.

- He said that Dixie Carter and her family have been very good to him and that as much as he wants to help TNA, he wants to see what WWE offers him.

- When Ross brought up the Wellness policy, Angle said that a year ago he wouldn't have passed a WWE physical as he was abusing alcohol, pain killers and Xanax. He said that he's been clean for eleven months and would have no problem passing the company's physical. ANgle added that he has read reports about him not being able to pass the exams but that his health is not an issue, including his recent injuries.

- Angle described his previous WWE run as being one where he messed up a good thing through his substance abuse. He said that McMahon was not able to trust him as the face of the company no matter how much he wanted to and while he used to blame Vince for that, he now blames himself. He said that if he does come back he wants to show those in charge that he's cleaned up his life.

- When asked who he would like to work with in WWE, he said he would like to work with Daniel Bryan, CM Punk (if he ever returns), Cesaro, Roman Reigns, Rusev and Brock Lesnar.

- He also addressed Punk's leaving the company, saying that he respected Punk's decision but said he didn't think Punk should burn his bridges. He added that Punk could become a part-timer like the Rock and do one-off dates for big paydays, which he should consider down the line.

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/329001/Kurt-Angle-Says-He//s-Interested-in-Returning-to-WWE.htm#D0JhPyy7t8i1qThH.99

Don't care about him much anymore as he has mounted too many injuries as of late, but would like him to at least appear at Bound for Glory in some capacity before leaving for WWE(which may be unlikely considering his contract expires in September). It's funny that he has spent more time in TNA than he did in the WWE and has had just as many(if not more) memorable moments there, and yet most ignorant people think of the WWE when thinking about Angle.