Demon's Souls

KnackChap

Ah! I thought there would be some feature in the game that allowed you to do that, like NGS2 has for its team missions

there is a badass sword to the left of the dragon God. How do I get it? I killed that dragon but I still cant get to the sword

Hey guys I'm almost done with the game on NG+, so if you guys need help add me: PSN Haerodotus

And you need Pure White world tendency to get that Dragon Bone Smasher. People mostly use it in pvp for its knockdown effect, even without the required stats.

WOW!!!!! the game is so awesome........

i was a bit apprehensive about getting this because of the much publicized difficulty,

and indeed it was really painful in the beginning but then i read up on it a bit and now it seems to be really fun.

The blue/black phantom mechanic is very well done.

:thumbsup:

I was waatching one of the videos, and there was this guy who was wearing armour that made him look like a fat samurai. Any idea which armour set that is?

Brushwood? Good for tanks / heavy weapon users. Helps you take a LOT of dishing. Your dexterity plummets though. There are two ways if I remember - one is by killing a NPC called Biorr in end of 1-3 or after that (one of the stupidest moves you can make since he's a huge help), or you can get one at the beginning of 1-4. I won't spoil the surprise. Suffice to say I saw what I was facing and wanted to quit then and there - this is after a tough boss battle. I couldn't believe the level designer could be so sadistic.

I would like to open my account with the new forums by saying ....

THIS IS DAMN U.G.L.Y

Anyway, bosses are starting to be a letdown after the harass trash that we face on the way. I mean .. 4-2 and 4-3? ????????? What the hell was that?

I would like to open my account with the new forums by saying ....

THIS IS DAMN U.G.L.Y

Anyway, bosses are starting to be a letdown after the harass trash that we face on the way. I mean .. 4-2 and 4-3? ????????? What the hell was that?

Thats what makes this game so AWESOME..even the environment kills you..