IVG Champions Cricket League 2014 | ICCL Trophy 2014 | A Battle for the real trophy in Don Bradman Cricket 2014

indian_tamizhan

A n00bish question! Text chat rooms means a single chat room for the entire tourney including group stage matches, qtr, semi & finals or separate rooms with two guys for all the matches?

I guess single chat room for all the matches and only during the match the playrs can use that chat room, right? (ie., a new room with all the 19 plyrs). Bcos i guess then only all can monitor everything happening during each game.

A n00bish question! Text chat rooms means a single chat room for the entire tourney including group stage matches, qtr, semi & finals or separate rooms with two guys for all the matches?

I guess single chat room for all the matches and only during the match the playrs can use that chat room, right? (ie., a new room with all the 19 plyrs). Bcos i guess then only all can monitor everything happening during each game.

Yeah

Better to make 4 chat rooms for Group A, B, C, and D. And tamizhan should create all 4 groups and invite the respective participants. Having a text chat room of 4 players would be easier to manage as it could get confusing in a 19 member chat room if 4-5 matches are going on at the same time.

Yeah

Better to make 4 chat rooms for Group A, B, C, and D. And tamizhan should create all 4 groups and invite the respective participants. Having a text chat room of 4 players would be easier to manage as it could get confusing in a 19 member chat room if 4-5 matches are going on at the same time.

Ya gud idea. But let me invite SA, u, puneet, gauti, Arvind, Navdeep to all these 4 chat rooms. Lets all be like a silent reader. If suppose any problems arises lets take a decision after the discussion, like before & always!

Ya gud idea. But let me invite SA, u, puneet, gauti, Arvind, Navdeep to all these 4 chat rooms. Lets all be like a silent reader. If suppose any problems arises lets take a decision after the discussion, like before & always!

Nah, at least don't invite me for all chat rooms as I won't be in them just to check what's going on. Since you are organiser, hence I asked you to create chat rooms. No need for you to be in all the rooms at all times either. I don't think that much scrutiny would be required.

Nah, at least don't invite me for all chat rooms as I won't be in them just to check what's going on. Since you are organiser, hence I asked you to create chat rooms. No need for you to be in all the rooms at all times either. I don't think that much scrutiny would be required.

No bro. Its not that we all must be active during all the matches. Its just that if any problems arises we can at least able to read the conversation of those two players na. Thats why!

No bro. Its not that we all must be active during all the matches. Its just that if any problems arises we can at least able to read the conversation of those two players na. Thats why!

Psn chat is not like watsapp or other chats..

There's no offline msg..

If you are not online in the chat u wont get the messages..

1 chat room is enough imo..

Psn chat is not like watsapp or other chats..

There's no offline msg..

If you are not online in the chat u wont get the messages..

1 chat room is enough imo..

Are you guys talking about psn chat!!! lol.. am a dumb a*s. :wOOtjumpy: i thought its whatsapp chat room.

And Bro... Ya i know psn chat room is only available if we are online. :P

I guess whatsapp chat group would be more comfortable than that of psn chat room. Anyhow it's upto those two plyrs

:exoticdance:

Hi guys..! so with our tourney starting tomorrow here we go with the promo video for the first ICCL Trophy aka the IVG Champions Cricket League 2014. Hope you guys enjoy! Comment your thoughts here. It took me two f**king days to make the video. I could have made it a little better with more content. But no time. Just wanted to make the video live before the start of the tournament. So though the video may not be perfect to my expectations or how i wanted it to be, but you can feel something good in the video.

"Lets play the game in a passionate way"

Archived