The most Hated Villain

My most hated MFSOB villain is a guy I killed in RE4. Ramon Salazar. He's the epitome of everything I hate. Tiny, cocky smartass hiding behind traps and hench monsters. I remember killing and giving him the finger and whooping with joy at 4AM.

Close second would have to be Imran Zakhaev.

Who's yours and why?

My most hated MFSOB villian is a guy I killed in RE4. Ramon Salazar. He's the epitome of everything I hate. Tiny, cocky smartass hiding behind traps and hench monsters. I remember killing and giving him the finger and whooping with joy at 4AM.

Close second would have to be Imran Zakhaev.

Who's yours and why?

if you have a playstation thn waveking and if you own a xbox thn ank... two most feared villains on ivg.. :P

no offense guys..!! :)

• Edgar Ross from RDR. How I wanted to just gut him every time I saw his face. Oh and De Santa too.

Gargarensis from AOM. Just hated the sight of him for some reason, the way he says "Posiedon?! Hahah" to Arkantos

Hermes from GOW:III. Just wished Kratos would punch him mercilessly like he did to Hercules

Kai Leng, Mass Effect 3. But hate for him stems because of what a waste of space, stupid, hollow, forced on the plot twerp he was

Francesco De Pazzi, his stupid son Vieri & Vidic in AC

if you have a playstation thn waveking and if you own a xbox thn ank... two most feared villains on ivg.. :P

no offense guys..!! :)

If you own only a pc then they'll join forces :P

Edgar Ross from Red Dead Redemption

General Shepherd from Modern Warfare 2

Devin Weston from GTA5

Yeah. Edger Ross is one annoying fella. Felt so satisfied when I killed him in dual.

Sold my RDR copy , then realize that there is one mission left . I so much wanted to kill him . Bought the game again last year , then

killed him :D

Archived