What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Thanks aman, superfrag n winny :hug:

The screen feels small since im used to the SGS now..... But the games :good:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using Tapatalk

Yup, the games are awesome. iOS easily wins in that department.

Apart from iOS games, would you have been content with the SGS for media?

The only place the SGS wins is movie-watching. I don't use it at all for music.

The sheer convinience of putting movies straight onto the SGS makes it the best pmp-phone out there !!! And it'll continue to be for quite some time...

The reason i got the Touch is because i was bored of my 160gig Classic... the Touch is better for web-browsing although the screen is small, Safari is wayyyy better in speed and rendering than the android default browser. On the SGS, i use opera mini which looks dark and hazy for some reason on the Touch.

The reason i got the Touch is because i was bored of my 160gig Classic... the Touch is better for web-browsing although the screen is small, Safari is wayyyy better in speed and rendering than the android default browser. On the SGS, i use opera mini which looks dark and hazy for some reason on the Touch.

You need to try out the Froyo Android Browser. My G2's browser totally SMOKES the SGS' Android Browser. I feel the G2 browser is faster than Safari on my iPad as well.

Also the problem with the iP4/iPT4 is that typing on the virtual keyboard on that screen is not as good as having a hardware QWERTY or typing on a bigger screen. It feels cramped up.

Edited by Superfrag

You need to try out the Froyo Android Browser. My G2's browser totally SMOKES the SGS' Android Browser. I feel the G2 browser is faster than Safari on my iPad as well.

Also the problem with the iP4/iPT4 is that typing on the virtual keyboard on that screen is not as good as having a hardware QWERTY or typing on a bigger screen. It feels cramped up.

I am running froyo on my SGS... haven't found the stock browser any less worse than eclair