Dead Space 3

Dbz_479

WTF? when this was survival horror. DS is action oriented from the very first game, in fact from the very first hour. They never even promote it as survival horror.

WTF!!! DS was always a survival horror game. The environment, low ammo, sense of being alone etc was all meant to scare the sh*t out of the player.

With DS2 they went a bit mainstream, but this looks like a complete cop out.

Exactly what happened to Mass Effect and its RPG-ness.

WTF!!! DS was always a survival horror game. The environment, low ammo, sense of being alone etc was all meant to scare the sh*t out of the player.

Low ammo :rofl: Dude, I swear in DS1, I always had more than enough ammo for any gun to shoot those necros Like always. Just see those monster and bang bang! talking about normal difficulty though. You sure you're not talking about silent hill? Agree with environment though but I admit its a horror game but not survival-horrror.

Dead Space 3 System Requirements:

FOR WINDOWS XP (SP3), Vista (SP1) or WINDOWS 7

* 2.8 GHz processor or equivalent

* 1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista or Windows 7)

* NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (7300, 7600 GS, and 8500 are below minimum system requirements)

* ATI X1600 Pro or better (X1300, X1300 Pro and HD2400 are below minimum system requirements)

* 256MB Video Card and Shader Model 3.0 required* The latest version of DirectX 9.0c

* At least 10GB of hard drive space for installation, plus additional space for saved games.

* INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION

dsogaming

Archived