Ds lite issue.Need help.

playstation

Bought Ds lite from a member here...does not hold charge more than 2 hrs.

Its USa version . I got indian charger and it does seem to charge as orange light does come up but it remains so no matter how long you keep it on charge (till now kept on charge for more than 6 hours).

So where is the problem?? Is it the battery or the charger??

Any \place i can look for genuine battery and charger??

Thanks.

I was thinking one of the two might solve the problem...things gone even more complicate now with that fuse thing and all. :wallbash:

Do some research to isolate the issue. It is possible that replacing the battery will help, and that is probably one of the safest thing to do.

This one would fit your console?

Also, clear your inbox.

Do some research to isolate the issue. It is possible that replacing the battery will help, and that is probably one of the safest thing to do.

This one would fit your console?

Also, clear your inbox.

Inbox cleared.

Replacing the battery might help. In had the exact same issue with my gameboy. Changed the battery and its fine now.

Sent from my OnePlus One

oky thanks.

• 1 month later...

Battery is faulty. Ask for replacement. Had same issues with my first batter in the gameboy.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Battery was imported from Singapore...if i again try to send it...mera phir kafi expense lag jayega...i have already spent enough on this now beside i dont even know what exact issue is...What you are saying about gameboy to quite some extent might not apply to this as this is totally different hardware.

I have given up now...i have to use it like this way only now. Charge after every 2 hours of play..Sad coz i wanted it for my travelling and not feasible everytime to charge it.

Thanks for the help though.

Archived