Official Wii-U Thread

^^ woudnt be surprised if it comes out next year for this and 3DS with online MP ala MH3 style. Capcom seems to be ditching Sony and vita anyway.

that wouldnt be a first for capcom. you know, they do have a history of shafting the PS platforms after the initial game(s) are successful on it. :lol:

Ahem...hold on to your horses. Most, almost 90% of people hating on PG for going exclusives are Xbots. The guy who made that nuclear bomb tweet, check his profile:

https://twitter.com/DarkBalam

See Gears of War there? On Gfaqs, majority of Xbox players are hating on this decision. PS3 owners however are not that disappointed, because majority didn't consider Bayonetta as PS3 title as it was a pathetic port. And stop this utter BS about MS. We all know how much they care about hardcore games and unique IPs and 1st party studios. All that Kinect crap and milking of handful of franchises make them the most BS gaming company of this gen.

Yeah tons of sour Xbots -

whyAq.png

Looks like your well reasoned argument made its way to the front page of Kotaku.

http://kotaku.com/5943207/these-fans-arent-happy-about-bayonetta-2

:rofl:

Whoa WTF I made it to Kotaku. :happydance: I also created a few bitchy threads on GFaqs, those didnt appear anywhere? :scratchchin:

BTW I didn't abuse Kamiya, did I? I was talking about getting disappointed, never abused him. He is like the greatest dev EVER, on twitter.

Just buy a damn wii u man, trust me, it won't take away your masculinity

Abe you dont understand english or what? If they launch it officially here, I would get it. I am not risking my money over an imported console, EVER.

Unless it can do :zodka:

Ahem...hold on to your horses. Most, almost 90% of people hating on PG for going exclusives are Xbots. The guy who made that nuclear bomb tweet, check his profile:

https://twitter.com/DarkBalam

See Gears of War there? On Gfaqs, majority of Xbox players are hating on this decision. PS3 owners however are not that disappointed, because majority didn't consider Bayonetta as PS3 title as it was a pathetic port. And stop this utter BS about MS. We all know how much they care about hardcore games and unique IPs and 1st party studios. All that Kinect crap and milking of handful of franchises make them the most BS gaming company of this gen.

Xbots lol ..

I could see your twitter crap on Kotaku's front page

GameStop has sold out its preorder stock of deluxe Wii U models Basic bundles are dwindling..

American video game retailer GameStop is apparently, nationwide, sold out of it's pre-order stock of Wii U Deluxe Sets and "basic bundles are dwindling" as well. This information comes from gaming site Kotaku. There had been rumors that the chain was expected to hit its cap soon and it appears it is now official.

While Nintendo fans are cheering and lighting up discussion boards around the world, talking about how incredible it is for pre-orders to be sold out roughly one day after they started.

http://kotaku.com/5943490/

GameStop has sold out its preorder stock of deluxe Wii U models Basic bundles are dwindling..

American video game retailer GameStop is apparently, nationwide, sold out of it's pre-order stock of Wii U Deluxe Sets and "basic bundles are dwindling" as well. This information comes from gaming site Kotaku. There had been rumors that the chain was expected to hit its cap soon and it appears it is now official.

While Nintendo fans are cheering and lighting up discussion boards around the world, talking about how incredible it is for pre-orders to be sold out roughly one day after they started.

http://kotaku.com/5943490/

Every console during its pre-order time gets sold out.....dont know why is this such a big deal.

Anyways, Will proabably decide after few months from its launch.

Wii U is getting a lot of (unwarranted) hate on many forums (even before Bayonetta 2 announcement). Did Wii get such hate too?

There are fan boys every where and most of them are pissed about bayonetta 2(cannot believe there are some many people who liked the game)....but some of the hate..to put it in betters words -those negative comments on wii u cannot be fully dismissed as of now.

Wii u game pad really feels a gimmick to me....it feels Nintendo went on to try to hard to be unique once again and ended up coming with sort of bad idea.

I have played NSMB on Wii-U and I would say that Nintendo has nailed the concept of dual-inputs. It plays really really well.

To remind our spec-whoring friends again that, Nintendo innovates with input, and they never failed so far, so I am putting my money on this one too.

New system buyers will get best machine out there for the price, the awesome first party titles and with the pro-controller they can play all the multi-plats.

Archived