FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

6634788421_bd7637b362.jpg6634842951_385374e024_s.jpg

Club Name : IVG PROs XI

Kit and Crest : Borussia Dortmund

League: British Isles

Home Stadium: Avi ka kotha

Me, Dom, Mrinal and Avi started this club as the First IVG Pro club in FIFA 11. We got many awesome players like Tarun and Dharmin on the way.

We continued it in FIFA 12. We've added 4 more awesome players - rockstarnet, Navdeep, Freak, echo_prime n poochandi.

We are a 4-star club right now. In our club we focus only on winning every match. Fun is also a vital part but the main focus of our club is only to win every match we play in.

We invite any IVGan who's ready to commit himself/herself completely to the club. We only want players who can come online regularly. If you intend to join the club then leave it after 1-2 months' fun then please don't bother joining.

These are the ground rules of our club (in effect from 03/01/2012) -

1. No panicking. Doesn't matter if we go a goal down or whatever but never panic. Don't start posting crap in the chat room.

2. No blaming anyone. Doesn't matter if someone makes a stupid mistake which costs us. Just back ur team-mates.

3. No abuses. Yes, I'm saying this. :P

4. Stay calm. If u see any team-mate doing something wrong, just calmly tell him that he's making a mistake and that he should improve on it.

If you join our club then you have to abide by the above stated rules.

Here's our team-sheet as of 16/01/2012 -

ANY : Anurag/Pradeep

Formation : 4-1-2-1-2

321368_Borussia_Dortmund.jpg

Here are the club stats as of 04/01/2012 -

ivgprosstats.jpg

Previously, we used to address our club discussions in FIFA 12 - PRO CLUBS on PSN thread.

Here is the link to that thread - http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27299&st=0

What happened to the Booyaka guy?

No idea. He was so good. He just told Avi that he doesn't think he's of our club level n left. I even asked him what happened but no response.

Awesome thread Rad. Although, I would prefer if all our important strategies are continued to be discussed in our private thread. :devil:

Let's use this thread for interactions and arranging club games.

Repped !

Rad repped

No idea. He was so good. He just told Avi that he doesn't think he's of our club level n left. I even asked him what happened but no response.

I hate these kind of guys .Absolutely Pathetic,Feel bad for you guys first the 2 Vishnus and now this Guy .

Just an advice follow if ull want .Let only those in who you know for some time and get Dom back

I wld b the happiest if Dom came back coz he's the perfect Target man. When he's thr, i have the freedom to play in the hole n run the line and not play as the last man.

I'm not saying that freak and navdeep bhai ain't good but Dom's heading was awesome and my understanding with him was like my understanding with Tarun.

Archived