The TV Decision Making Thread

Bulovski

• 3 weeks later...

Is this any good?

http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/vu-55k160gau-140-cm-55-led-tv/p/itme47yajt47sapd?pid=TVSE47Y8TKCW7NYQ

Which is better for budget Tv's Vu or micromax?

neat pricing, i think VU is jsut a tinge better then micromax(plus they have been around longer)

I measured the viewing distance its about 12 ft.

What should be the ideal size of the Tv then??

Also recommend few models...3d ones would also be welcomed....

When it comes to TVs, generally use one rule of thumb, get the max size possible for the budget, cause after a while no matter what TV you purchase it wont be large enough.

If I read right your budget is 45k, if you are willing to consider the lesser brand that offer excellent VFM, I would suggest the VU 55' model for 50k, or the 50' model for ~40k.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Which among the low cost tvs are a better vfm. ?

And comment abt after sales service in 40~50" range

Aoc

Vu

Micromax

:-)

Been using a micromax for 2 months now. 50inch Full HD. Pretty awesome stuff for its price. It had a slight light bleed at one of the corner. Nothing major. But I contacted the CC and they replaced it with a brand new TV within 2 weeks. They gave me a newer model (updated model) as well since they didn't have the older one in stock. The TV is absolute vfm product. I primarily use it with my ps4 for gaming and movies.

Sent from my OnePlus One

• Like 1

• Snake changed the title to The TV Decision Making (Buy Whatever You Want) Thread