Superhero Movies Thread

KyoyaHibari

Don't try to justify how the conflict was built up and established in BvS. It's all about the execution. Civil War had it, BvS did not.

End of.

Not talking about building up of fight or execution.

But the reasons for Stark exploding and batman fighting supes are either equally stupid, or equally justified.

Plus Martha arc is also similar to the stark video scene. Both reacted the way they did because they got emotional. No point making fun of that Martha scene when one praises that stark video scene and subsequent reactions.

@^ Well said :good:

I don't think any sane person would be silent after what Tony got to see in that footage.His parents were murdered brutally.Also,what angered him the most was Cap knew it already and didn't tell him.He felt betrayed.

And batman's parents weren't? When supes cries martha batman is clearly taken aback to hear his mother's name. Memories of that brutal murder come back to him as clearly shown in the movie.

Now that I think of it I can't even lay my finger clearly on why Supes was fighting batman. I got two. He sees batman as a threat who has his own brand of justice and second, his poor old mom was kidnapped by Lex. BC fight shuru hone se pehle hee bata dena tha about Martha :rofl: No need of all that carnage (which was way too short and underwhelming IMO)

Yeah i agree on that point. Batman had misguided reasons to fight superman, but superman clearly had no reason to threaten batman and even no NEED to fight him later. It's not like lex was tracking superman(or was he?).

Watched 3 animated DC movies in the past 3 days. Batman : Assault on arkham, Justice league : Flashpoint paradox and Justice league : Crisis on two earth. All 3 were fantastic with Crisis on two earths being the best. So f**king epic and entertaining.

Watched X Men Apocalypse.Movie of 2 halfs for me.1st half sets it up nicely and pretty well done and 2nd half was pretty mediocre and predictable.Quick Silver scene was again the highlight.

All these Villains who are touted to be the greatest ever go down so easily just like that.Its the same with all Hollywood Movies.I hope Infinity War doesnt suffer from the same case.

Watched X Men Apocalypse.Movie of 2 halfs for me.1st half sets it up nicely and pretty well done and 2nd half was pretty mediocre and predictable.Quick Silver scene was again the highlight.

All these Villains who are touted to be the greatest ever go down so easily just like that.Its the same with all Hollywood Movies.I hope Infinity War doesnt suffer from the same case.

Most of the villains are much much more powerful than movies show. Hollywood does a poor job of showing supervillains. Fox totally butchered the character of Apocalylse and Galactus in Fantastic Four.

Most of the villains are much much more powerful than movies show. Hollywood does a poor job of showing supervillains. Fox totally butchered the character of Apocalylse and Galactus in Fantastic Four.

Civil War also had an underwhelming Villain.I thought the Villain would wake all those Special Soldiers and we will have another OMFG battle like the Airport Scene but he did the opposite :P

Archived