Timtara.com sucks

hbaruas

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Am really late to this thread.

But its gud these reviews about website. Even after such a pathetic service, they continue to exist. I dont know how.

Believe it or not. I Got the Xbox holiday bundle for 26.5K with 3.5K discount from 30K. Worst part is i had 50 days of nightmare to get the product. The truth is I am damn lucky. Many of the people did not receive the product even after 4 months neither got refunded. Stay away from timtara.

Be happy. :hypocrite:

• 2 months later...

Well, i sorta bought my PS3 from there. They took a whole month but I didnt care. Bt my colleague never got his phone. He actually had to go to their office in Noida and threaten them and stuff. But yeah, Im not ordering ANYTHING from them anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

i should have read this thread earlier <_<

i have ordered HTC Desire X from these bastards. already more than 2 weeks and still status says Awaiting Shipment. :cry:

i ordered because of the 4K discount coupon :cry:

what shud i do now guys? Should i goto their head office in noida? :threatenlumber:

:roflroll:/>

Didn't I advice you earlier? And you justified your decision by saying that they invest the money in share market, earn some profits and then fulfill your order. BC now go burn. :harhar:/>

well keep laughing, and also i had placed order before u said it. :|

LOLWTF ? :rofl:/>

alekh bhai any advice?

Fatty, your thread about online shopping should be made sticky, really. Or there should be one thread where sites like timtara should be listed as strictly NO SHOPPING SITE.

Bluelvis Y U NO google timtara?

My order for the Creative D200 has also been pending for the past 3 weeks....They'll never deliver I know. Money down the drain....aaarghhh.

I'll strictly stick to Flipkart from now on otherwise COD.

I pity the guy who ordered the iPhone 5 from them.....Read someone mentioning that in the Apple thread.

With so many complainants on the net against Timtara, I'm guessing they must be paying some well placed guys not to shut down their site.

How in the whole world are they still thriving

Indian judicial system is storng . Try registering a complaint against some fraud committed online . Most police stations will not even register a FIR at the most a complaint

The only solution is to keep away from this sites...i even stopped buying from ebay after a dealer gave me a faulty x360 wired controller and didn't get a replacement as i was unable to attend ebay calls.. :wallbash:

Archived