Raiders Uncharted 3 Tourney.

TAZ

I'm In if teams are balanced, out if not balanced, I don't want the tourney to be unbalanced where the competition is just between 2 teams and the rest are there to get their a*s whipped. It's no FUN that way. Keep the pro players in seperate teams and club them up with average or noobie players to even out the ground.

yup no fnng point waiting for a whole month, update on ND forums say that the patch has been submitted to SOny for approval, so it could be anyday that the game is patched, as soon as the game is patched, give it a 3 or 4 days to see how things go, and get the tourney over and done with after that .... last time too your freaking time table clashed with the UC3 summer beta and noone played the finals match :thumbdown: and it downright sucked

Has it been confirmed that the patch will make any difference to the Kal ? I was beginning to think they would leave it like it is for the *beep* players to have some fun.

For the tournament, I need you to confirm the dates before I can say whether I'm in or not.. Sometimes I'll be going to Delhi and won't have access to my ps3 (like this weekend).

Archived