Trine 2

Aftrunner

the first one was brilliant... online co-op is a good addition....

wonder what else they can add to the game.... :scratchchin:l

Chin scratching would be a good addition too IMO.

• 3 weeks later...
Trine 2 Delayed, New Trailer to Cheer Us Up

Bad news, puzzle platformer fans. Trine 2 just got delayed a whole season. Originally scheduled for a Spring 2011 release, Trine 2 has been pushed to Summer 2011. It could be worse. If you remember correctly, the first Trine is available on the PC and PlayStation Network. It was supposed to released on the Xbox 360, and then got pushed back to never.

The wizard, knight, and thief shall return, each able to solve puzzles in their own way. If your little puzzling heart is broken, fear not! Frozenbyte and Atlus have released a beautiful new trailer you can use to sop up your tears. (Editor's note: We do not recommend rubbing your tear-streaked face on your monitor.)

Trine 2 should be out this summer. It will be available for the Xbox Live Arcade, PlayStation Network, and PC. Trine 2 supports 3 player local and online co-op.

source

looks absolutely amazing :majesty:

i searched , i check on every game thread and i also went a little back on games thread to check if the game thread exists ....and here it is...phaltoo ka mehnat. :doh:

anyways...mods:-please lock this thread and add afty's thread to every game thread. thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

game is available for pre-order on steam now. releasing in december. this time the price is set to 15$ instead of 30$ like the first one. and pre-ordering now gets you instant access to the multiplayer beta which is a short section of the game playable in both sp and mp. just completed playing that section now and it is completely amazing. drop dead gorgeous game.

you can check out some screenshots i took here - http://steamcommunit...lter=app_202110

Its seriously not that hard. I dont know why you guys keep saying that.

The platforming is moderately difficult at its harshest. Its the combat that can be a little brutal (drop the difficulty down to fix that). But even all put together its still a fairly smooth ride.

Archived